CMD Ping test returning 100% packets loss....

Technical Support
But only to ping www.worldofwarcraft.com and other sites I don't lose any packets?

Why is this, if I wanted to ping wow servers what is the site addresss to do so?

Optional Info
Reason being for testing this is because during gameplay, my World Latency jumped up over 1400.

I was actually a spectator of a fight that had ended, I was a good 30 seconds behind the rest of the raid, I was literally chatting with them, as they were waiting for me at Deathwing, and I was watching them kill the tentacles and getting bloods off his back as if it was live footage, besides the long pauses.
/bump

can I get a response please?
You can't ping www.worldofwarcraft.com. The reason it "times out" is because Blizzard blocks pings.

Would be better to do a traceroute, it will stop before the end because those are blocked too, but at least you would be able to tell if there was trouble along the way.
Are you using Time Warner / Roadrunner / or Brighthouse?

I see you play on Ysera in the New York datacenter.
You can get your server IP address from
www.wowpedia.org/US_realm_list_by_datacenter
something i've noticed is if your running any bittorrent traffic in the background while playing wow latency jumps to sickening levels in game. doesn't matter if your uploading or downloading at embarrasingly slow speeds.

I had a 30KB/s bittorrent upload running in utorrent which is nowhere near my maximum upload speed and my latency was at 3200. Killed utorrent and problem fixed
Are you using Time Warner / Roadrunner / or Brighthouse?

I see you play on Ysera in the New York datacenter.

If this is a legitimate question I have Time Warner and have Error 2 or basically can't play because of the error that says it won't download required files... Tried everything.
Can't ping my server.