red vs blue

Movies, TV and Entertainment
09/10/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Rosenivy
Hey, I'm grump!

Hold on I gotta drink my this

Roooooooooooooose!

Fart for us, bro!
09/10/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Pewpewftw
Am I the only person who still watches Arby N' the Chief?
no your not :)

What about my not?

On another note, it is good to see you again, my friend. I still remember the great threads of the past, as if they were yesterday... I still perpetuate their message in your name - for future generations, that they may carry the light of dawn down through the halls of time. Onward, friend. Onward to the edge!
09/10/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Velvina
"That's right......I'm a gay robot..."

What a great quote.
My personal favorite one though is "You just got Sarge'd."
"Wait, I know how to do this! Dearly Beloved we are gathered here, today, to witness, the joining together of Tex, and Church, in eternalness, smuh- speak now, or forever rest in peace! With liberty… and justice… for all. The end!"

"Caboose: Please don't leave me with the horrible doctor.
Doc: Shut up, Caboose.
Caboose: Now he's cursing at me!"

<3 Caboose
Y'know, I'm getting really tired of this "Red vs Blue" stuff. We were mates in college, and we had ONE fight - I didn't realize it'd escalate and leave people choosing sides. Red is such a coward too, she won't answer any of my calls or letters of apology, so I'm left with nothing else to do but fight her.

Face me, Red.
09/10/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Skinlesscorp
Why did they move this to GET froums? This is perfectly normal for the general forums.

Maybe they think Red Vs. Blue is some sort of internet web show, as opposed to a debate between members of the Alliance and Horde.

Silly Blizzard.
<3 Caboose

Him and Sarge are clearly the best characters.
not my fault... someone put a wall in my way
09/10/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Garsid
Roooooooooooooose!

I would but Larry is getting in the way
I love my hyper imagination. Tex fighting is how I picture Warlocks in Dark Apotheosis now.

Oh this is fun
"Last time I got shot, I got a purple heart. Yeah, this time I hope to get a purple lung. You see, I hope to make a complete purple person! And we will be best friends."
Y'know, I'm getting really tired of this "Red vs Blue" stuff. We were mates in college, and we had ONE fight - I didn't realize it'd escalate and leave people choosing sides. Red is such a coward too, she won't answer any of my calls or letters of apology, so I'm left with nothing else to do but fight her.

Face me, Red.

If I had an interwebz to give, it would be yours right now.
I don't get half of these references :\ I haven't watched RvB since 2007...
09/10/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Girlsgonewow
I don't get half of these references :\ I haven't watched RvB since 2007...

Sounds like you got some catching up to do!!!
11 mins
yay its out now
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!