Rate the transmog of the priest above you

Priest
Prev 1 2 3 15 Next
^ 9/10 only because something about the robe doesn't seem to match the shoulders and hat quite right. Otherwise awesome. Original and difficult to obtain!

I know mine's boring :P it's just that this is one of the only sets where the "hooded" style headpiece actually hides my damn beard.

I'm currently working on collecting the Deathmist (Warlock Dungeon Set 2 from Vanilla) replica set from the Darkmoon Faire. Gonna take months >.<
8/10 I love that set :)
8/10 The tunic seems a little out of place to me.
09/09/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Mareyne

I love that your horns match the cloak and tabard. Shoulders are little mismatched, but seeing as how they're the COOLEST SHOULDERS IN THE GAME I can understand why you chose them :)
9/10 - it's a cool set, I'll admit that. You look totally stone dwarf in that pose though :)
09/10/2012 12:48 AMPosted by Sophistique
9/10 - it's a cool set, I'll admit that. You look totally stone dwarf in that pose though :)

I like it, 8/10

Only thing is the head piece on a Tauren. Not that great. Sorry <3
9/10 the belt looks a little off but rest looks very nice.
10/10

Very unique look! (I like the shorts)
Was going to say 9.9 but then I saw that you had the legs mogged to ancestral woolies so in my eyes you became a true 10/10. Well done and unique. I like it a lot.
a green wizard! 10/10
09/09/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Rubdown

I love that your horns match the cloak and tabard. Shoulders are little mismatched, but seeing as how they're the COOLEST SHOULDERS IN THE GAME I can understand why you chose them :)

I wasn't liking my shoulders either. I just now finally got ones that match the set. I came across the horns by accident. I like them because they're unique in the fact that any other horns are warlock only. Sadly, only Horde can get these.
@ Maryene warlocky, cool though 7.5/10
@ Vordea I kind of see this a lot, however, doesn't mean its bad 8/10
It's ok, pretty easy to duplicate.
9/10
Very shadowy. but almost like a warlock.
9/10 Very priestly. Simple and it all matches but you need new gloves. White, gold, white, gold, red?
10/10 i might go female belf JUST so i can copy ur transmog and look good in it
yes i love that transmog, the work was worth it 10/10
Very unique, I've always wanted a female draenei! 9/10!
09/11/2012 03:17 AMPosted by Garlik
Very unique, I've always wanted a female draenei! 9/10!

9/10

You made that robe look so good and I've never actually seen it paired with that helm yet despite it matching so well.
It doesn't appear to be a set in itself too - Great job!