What Will You Name Your Pandaren? (Lore-wise)

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
What will you name your new pandaren that is related to the history of the race or class in which you will be playing it?
Jin Reedwine.

Because I was a Warcraft III junkie :P
Ji Ironfist
COPYRIGHTED
I would certainly not disclose the name I have chosen here on the forums, someone might steal it!!
Kanima Spiritspiral

It's more of a reference than an actual lore name.
Zhou Stormbrew
09/10/2012 05:50 AMPosted by Karamia
I would certainly not disclose the name I have chosen here on the forums, someone might steal it!!

that is why you create a character and reserve the name
I was thinking of calling her "Misty" but that doesn't seem very original, does it? But such a good idea to create a character, and reserve the name, will see if there's any server I can get that!
Assuming I do make a panda (Not big on the opening quests) It would probably be a mage or a warrior, and if it is either, I would have to name it after the writer of "The Art of War" since he was a military strategist/genius and a warrior. I can't remember how the name is spelled in english, but I know it's pronounced something along the lines of Sun-zu (Yes, I know I can't put the hyphen in there. MRP ftw)
Pijiu (啤酒) Chinese for "beer", Google said so. And Google Translate would never lie to me.

Last name TBD.
So far, if I made a panda I was going to go with Shinxiao (combination of shin being "prince" or "devil" and xiao being a chinese flute)

buuuuut I think I may settle for a gnome monk named happosai mwahahahaha
Zhao Cloudpaw. Though the first name is subject to change should I find something I like better.
I was planning on something link Xhuunai Mistpaw, a monk. I've already reserved the name with a level 1 on all of my realms, so dont try and steal it >_>