female meta form needs to look like this NOW!

Warlock
That looks good.
warlocks > priest, therefor we get our new form first!
also does anyone have any more possible forms on a new form? other then the one's already in this thread.
!@#$%in'
Why does this topic continue to come up almost verbatim? I understand the want for a female Meta form, but I don't think it's a priority.

Yes, the meta form is based on Illidan's demon form. But, it bears an even closer resemblance to Baphomet, a pagan god which represents a balance between the genders. Traditionally, has features of both sexes, but WoW downplayed them (perhaps due to simply using the Illidan model, perhaps because the designers thought men would be more offended by having breasts than women not). When you use metamorphosis, you are supposed to be CHANGING. What do you think the word "metamorphosis" means? Even so, while meta form may have a male physique, it isn't explicitly so, it's based off a god with features of both genders, looks androgynous enough, and IS A !@#$%^- DEMON!
I would go female instantly if it looked like that

Yes pls blizzard
Why does this topic continue to come up almost verbatim? I understand the want for a female Meta form, but I don't think it's a priority.

Yes, the meta form is based on Illidan's demon form. But, it bears an even closer resemblance to Baphomet, a pagan god which represents a balance between the genders. Traditionally, has features of both sexes, but WoW downplayed them (perhaps due to simply using the Illidan model, perhaps because the designers thought men would be more offended by having breasts than women not). When you use metamorphosis, you are supposed to be CHANGING. What do you think the word "metamorphosis" means? Even so, while meta form may have a male physique, it isn't explicitly so, it's based off a god with features of both genders, looks androgynous enough, and IS A !@#$%^- DEMON!

succubi are demons to and they are female, demon's can have sexes and have o sexes, but since we are turning into a demon it would make since it base don the gender of the person
I almost feel bad for people saying things like "I would play demo if it looked like that".

Srsly?
I almost feel bad for people saying things like "I would play demo if it looked like that".

Srsly?

You do know what the 'rp' in 'mmorpg' means, correct? Not everyone specs to be in the top 5% of the dps, some do it just because they enjoy the visuals.
Why does it have to be so dark purple, irritating to hide details in darkness.
i could do red or green, but dark is still good
I still think Gnomes should turn into Imps, or at least Fel Imps.
LOL gnomes and fel imps, i love that one
/agree
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.