14 ... 14 ...14

Baelgun
It's the holy trinity of the number 14 ... 14 ... 14 .... (whatever that means)

BUT, it is 14 days until MOP is live action!!!

~~~

Btw. 14 random facts about girl scout cookies ... enjoy ...

1. In 1942, Girl Scouts sold calendars in lieu of cookies due to sugar, flour and butter shortages during World War II.

2. The most boxes ever sold in one year was 17,328 by 15-year-old Jennifer Sharpe of Dearborn, Michigan.

3. As of 2005, 71.5 percent of women in the U.S. Senate and 67.1 percent of women in the House of Representatives are Girl Scouts alumnae.

4. During peak bake times, Girl Scout cookie producers bake over 4.5 million Thin Mints per day.

5. During the first quarter of each year, Girl Scout cookies are the number one cookie brand in the United States. Oreos are the #1 cookie for all other quarters.

6. The most controversial ingredient in Girl Scout cookies is palm oil supplied by Cargill, which is connected to rainforest destruction in Indonesia.

7. Thin Mints are the best selling variety.

8. For a $4 box, the local troop will earn between 40 and 60 cents.

9. The first Girl Scout cookie recipe was a sugar cookie. In the 1920s and 1930s, Girl Scouts in different parts of the country baked their own simple sugar cookies with their mothers. These cookies were packaged in wax paper bags, sealed with a sticker, and sold door to door for 25 to 35 cents per dozen.

10. All Girl Scout cookies contain only kosher ingredients and are preservative free. They are designed to be frozen so you can enjoy them well after the sale is over.

11. Thin Mints are the least healthiest out of all the Girl Scout cookies.

12. Approximately 200 million boxes of Girl Scout cookies are sold each year.

13. Girl Scout cookies have been trans-fat free since 2007.

14. In 1933, you could buy one package for $0.23 or six for $1.24.
omg... you brought up "those" cookies when they are not in season

!@#$ a mop countdown, i want a countdown to them damn cookies!
If you read item #10, you would notice that Girl Scout cookies can be frozen, meaning all you need one HUGE freezer with which you can stockpile tons of cookies and bring them out at a later date for consumption :)

Thus alleviating the need to wait for them "being in season".

Aren't forums great? ... Think of all the great help and ideas you can get from just sticking with this 1 forum!
I COULD LIVE OFF THIN MINTS. THEY ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF MY WORLD.
If you read item #10, you would notice that Girl Scout cookies can be frozen, meaning all you need one HUGE freezer with which you can stockpile tons of cookies and bring them out at a later date for consumption :)

Thus alleviating the need to wait for them "being in season".

Aren't forums great? ... Think of all the great help and ideas you can get from just sticking with this 1 forum!

FREEZE ALL THE THIN MINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but yes, i do plan on freezing a couple of boxes this season... i thought it was common knowledge to freeze them; as imo they taste amazing from the freezer