Warrior profession problem

Warrior
Hi I am planning to raid with warrior at endgame in MoP
Currently I am consider taking mining + engineering/jewelcraft/blacksmith
Out of the three, which would be most beneficial and useful consider the fact that I will be mostly farming mines by myself instead of buying from AH?
All of them are the same.

I like engineering because of the convenience perks you get like worm holes, repair bots, etc.

As far as stats are concerned, blacksmithing and jewelcrafting are about even.
My main concern is that I will be farming all the mats by myself while queueing bg/dungeon
which will save the most money leveling while is most useful for raiding?
cant decide : (
Bump
Hi again
jewel looks kinda annoying so I decide to drop it from the list
now I am deciding between bs and engineering
which would be more useful and interesting at the very lategame (pre-raid and raiding)?
I've heard that engineering goggles gets easily outdated at endgame while bs gets pretty boring compared to engineering
plz provide more advice plz
Bump
Hi again
jewel looks kinda annoying so I decide to drop it from the list
now I am deciding between bs and engineering
which would be more useful and interesting at the very lategame (pre-raid and raiding)?
I've heard that engineering goggles gets easily outdated at endgame while bs gets pretty boring compared to engineering
plz provide more advice plz

Look ming is a solid prof for tanking but not so solid for any other spec.

However for me i went alch + enginering i used mining to level my enginering and then bought alch to cap with gold:)

Enginering goggles yes get outdated by useually the second teir but they are solid for the first tier ability to pick the stats u want etc. for them due to cogwheels is awsome.

But the rela thing with engie is the toys u get in regards to ur tinkers now that is truely awsome example rocket boots, parachute cloak oh and i got a helicoptor love my helioptor xd enginering won't make me any gold well ot that much but it is just plain awsome:P

BS is solid but yeah it is boring doesn't make that much gold not really anyway but u get 2 extra gem sockets to do as u please making it very flexable and very very solid choice.
09/07/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Feàrless
Ok ill help you out if you have any professions other the jewcrafting and blacksmithing you are wrong. Eazy example three sockets plus three 67stat gems equals ? That right im so glad you get it 201 to your stats like omg becky thats half a pve trnket.

hate to break it to u but every otehr prof gets 200 to a stat from there profs as well so ur talking about a single stat point in difference here so u know u sound elitist but u are also argueing over something that is so tiny of a difference it is not funny your talking of for a dps a single point of strength gives or 1 crit rating or what ever is like not even 1% extra dps it is like:

Say out of doing 30K dps it is maybe an extra 2 to 5 DPS that is it so aprox a 0.00001% increase so i guess i am totally doing it wrong LOL.
thx guys.
btw for double craft profession
do you guys farm mats on an alt or just buy mats with gold?
I dont feel like dropping mining cause it takes time to level up lol...
They are not all the same, Engi actually works out to more dps for arms, the other two are fairly equal in mroe dps for fury.
Hi I am planning to raid with warrior at endgame in MoP
Currently I am consider taking mining + engineering/jewelcraft/blacksmith
Out of the three, which would be most beneficial and useful consider the fact that I will be mostly farming mines by myself instead of buying from AH?

All are same. If you're going tank Mining/BSing is nice. However for DPS Mining is meh, but if you'd rather not buy all your ore.
I've ALWAYS done JC/BS together. JC gems into prismatic sockets? Yes, please!
Seconding Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing, that's the optimal combination for DPS.
I am a blacksmith/engineer, and I farm the mats on my paladin (miner/jewelcrafter). I am not at cap yet because I only hit 85 a couple months ago, but I am working on it slowly as I level (once again, slowly).
I would agree, I am ENG/JC atm. I do like the gloves for Reck but you have to use them on cooldown to equal the gain from other profs. On top of that the gloves activates a 8sec CD for all on use trinkets and vice versa.

On a side note, BS is the only Prof that will give you a bonus to PVP Power, gem wise. Since most gadgets are not usable in arena I would say go BS for pve and pvp.

In PVE I have found the unreliable nature of gadgets to be very counter productive. Ever shot your self up into the air for Nef, Blackhorn, Spine or Madness? Its not just the possible death, its also the loss of dps from travel time.
09/28/2012 10:14 AMPosted by War
I do like the gloves for Reck but you have to use them on cooldown to equal the gain from other profs

The gloves line up perfectly with bloodbath. Just macro the tinker into bloodbath and use it on cooldown. If you want to super automate it you could macro that onto CS since using that on cd as fury will get bloodbath and tinker used on cooldown every third CS.

09/28/2012 10:14 AMPosted by War
BS is the only Prof that will give you a bonus to PVP Power

Last I saw, strength still outweighed pvp power for all attainable gear levels.
09/28/2012 07:05 AMPosted by Quinten
They are not all the same, Engi actually works out to more dps for arms, the other two are fairly equal in mroe dps for fury.

Anyone can use the engineering trinkets.

So what exactly are you talking about that is a stat difference that puts engineering on top?
All of them are the same.

This.
They all give the same value of stats.

On a side note, ( this is my third account btw), I tend to roll a tank and have him as my miner. In a perfect world you want to avoid gathering proff's, but face it, the stam buff doesn't do a healer or dps ( in pve) much good from a min/maxing perspective.
So ya..this guy is BS/mining.
09/28/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Urve
Seconding Jewelcrafting and Blacksmithing, that's the optimal combination for DPS.

Agree, but not just as dps....
The EH or mitigation you get as a tank is on the same level of value.
Anyone can use the engineering trinkets.

So what exactly are you talking about that is a stat difference that puts engineering on top?

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=126731

Tinker != Trinket