Top Earthen Ring Guild recruiting for MoP

Earthen Ring
We are a progression based 10man raiding guild looking to get a solid raid group together. Already have a great core lineup of raiders from Tempera Heroica, Shadow Remains, Riddle of Steel, etc. We're looking to pick up a few more strong raiders and arena masters.

Our group is 18+ and mature. In Mists of Panderia we will be pushing to be server first in all hard modes/heroic bosses. We also have some of the best PvP'ers on the server so if you're looking for some good arena partners or RBG fun please apply.

For more information and to submit an app, please visit:
http://top-earthen-ring-guild.wowstead.com/recruitment

Also if we're available, you can contact myself (Lilo) or our GM (Vura) in-game
Wait a- , I mean ... uhm.

okay.
Come raid with the cool kids!
If you are more interested in the PvP aspect of the game, then don't hesitate to apply. A lot of our core have been PvPing for years, and have a ton of experience in rated arenas and RBGs.

We are also recruiting only the most exceptional of PvPers for our RBG group. 2200 arena rating or RBG rating is a must, but we will give special exception to those who show potential. Come be apart of the best RBG squad on ER!
You must have every ability key-binded, which means we will not tolerate ANY keyboard turning and clicking. You must screenshot your UI and show it to an officer.

Key-binded?
You're a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you.
09/10/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Leahnidas
You must have every ability key-binded, which means we will not tolerate ANY keyboard turning and clicking. You must screenshot your UI and show it to an officer.

Key-binded?

witchcraft
You guys are cute.

Also, it's still key-binded under the YOU MUST HAVE section. =P

Seriously though, I've talked with a few of your guys and everyone seems cool. Best of luck in Mists!
You're an 8/8 heroic 25 man guild?
Where is Stitch!?

Also, WTF TORTLES! Traitor. Wait...nvm...you parry haste bosses.
You guys are cute.

Also, it's still key-binded under the YOU MUST HAVE section. =P

Seriously though, I've talked with a few of your guys and everyone seems cool. Best of luck in Mists!

Appreciate it! :D

09/11/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Imina
You're an 8/8 heroic 25 man guild?

Uh, no, I think that website just pulls from the guild roster and puts in everything you've done. But I dunno x.x
Your roster is compiled of only 2200 players? That's legit
09/11/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Rezi

always room for more ;)
09/11/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Rezi

Well, not the entire roster, no. I think 7/10 of our core group has at least been into the uninflated 2200s, with at least 4 or 5 that I know of who have been into the 2400s. A couple of our members are just bros who can raid, though.
We have a pretty solidified group, at the moment, but still looking for more! Still recruiting pvpers
Bump
Still looking for some exceptional players. We need a good healer and an amazing ranged dps (preferably a hunter).