You Forsaken...

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
I truly love to sit back and have a drink with you folks - well, so far as you drink, anyhow. My old friend Heghap - he's a warrior fellow, wanted to be a druid - he doesn't approve of you Forsaken at all - but I am quite an admirer.

First of all, there's the sheer tenacity, the force of will, it took to not only break free from the Lich King's grasp, but pull yourselves together and make something sentient and useful of yourselves again. Then there is the zest for unlife - it shows everywhere, from the way you have re-invented old Lordaeron in your image, to the - er - barbaric - goings-on in the depths of Undercity. I admit, at first I was shocked - but when I come to it from where you do - I cannot help but admire it.

It was you who first showed me the power of Shadow, and it was amazing! I know, it is not so much the way of the Shu'halo - but for every place the Earth Mother casts the Light of Her Eyes, there is that opposite place Her Light is not. Without Shadow, Light is meaningless.

Anyhow - I raise a flask of Mulgore Firewater, the finest spirit distilled in Thunder Bluff, to the most amazing race I have yet encountered on Azeroth and on the ruined chunks of Draenor! Not sure if you can, well - taste - its subtle glory, but I assure you, no spirit is finer than our Mulgore Firewater. To your long and glorious unlife, my Forsaken brothers and sisters in arms!
We will destroy you last, brother-in-Shadow.
Yes... you have proven that you are a wise tauren, choosing not to reject us. For that, if you are not accidentally killed, we will simply capture and flail you. Be thankful.
I truly love to sit back and have a drink with you folks - well, so far as you drink, anyhow. My old friend Heghap - he's a warrior fellow, wanted to be a druid - he doesn't approve of you Forsaken at all - but I am quite an admirer.

First of all, there's the sheer tenacity, the force of will, it took to not only break free from the Lich King's grasp, but pull yourselves together and make something sentient and useful of yourselves again. Then there is the zest for unlife - it shows everywhere, from the way you have re-invented old Lordaeron in your image, to the - er - barbaric - goings-on in the depths of Undercity. I admit, at first I was shocked - but when I come to it from where you do - I cannot help but admire it.

It was you who first showed me the power of Shadow, and it was amazing! I know, it is not so much the way of the Shu'halo - but for every place the Earth Mother casts the Light of Her Eyes, there is that opposite place Her Light is not. Without Shadow, Light is meaningless.

Anyhow - I raise a flask of Mulgore Firewater, the finest spirit distilled in Thunder Bluff, to the most amazing race I have yet encountered on Azeroth and on the ruined chunks of Draenor! Not sure if you can, well - taste - its subtle glory, but I assure you, no spirit is finer than our Mulgore Firewater. To your long and glorious unlife, my Forsaken brothers and sisters in arms!

I'll drink to that! The Forsaken have yet to disappoint me, and have consistently been the most admirable race I have come across. I pledge my loyalty to the Forsaken, no matter what happens in the future!
d'aww, this thread.

I'll drink to that! The Forsaken have yet to disappoint me, and have consistently been the most admirable race I have come across. I pledge my loyalty to the Forsaken, no matter what happens in the future!

I look forward to fighting along side both of you on the battle field. May The Dark Lady watch over you.
You tauren make admirable stea... i mean freinds.

Let us hold hands, run through medows and fart rainbows together.
09/10/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Srdotsalot
Yes... you have proven that you are a wise tauren, choosing not to reject us. For that, if you are not accidentally killed, we will simply capture and flail you. Be thankful.

Ha! Always with the dark humor. You never see that in Thunder Bluff.
We have the dark lady to thank for our perseverance.
You're making my non-existing cheeks blush( not really. I dont have blood.)
I'm glad someone understands us.
Granted, we can be a bit extreme by other force's standards.
But at least someone can realize that results are results.
And we get results.
Oh stop it, you. You're starting to make me feel all warm and cuddly inside.....

No, seriously, stop it. All this love is going to make me puke. It's going to take several hours of vigorously torturing baby murlocs before I feel like my old, miserable self again. And I mean vigorously!

Though if you praise us so much, why not go all the way and join the legions of undead? I have yet to try and make a Frankencow, but there's no time like the present to start! Just let me go get my bottle of chloroform and my hacksaw. I know I left it somewhere....
Tauren...The dark lady won't forget you when the time comes.
be as wise as now when it comes.