Duels

Darkspear
Ok well, guys. This game isn't revolved around 1v1. It's a Massive MULTIPLAYER Online Role Playing Game. Emphasis on the MULTIPLAYER. This game is balanced around working as a team to accomplish things, like arena and PvE. Get over the duel sht, it doesn't mean anything.

I'll just leave this here.

well alot of people take duels seriously that will never change people will always say 1v1 me if they get beat by a group of people like at darkmoon faire for example or if they get offended by the /laugh and /pity emote. i take any non-phsyical damage type duel serious if im fighting a rogue i will always let them waste a couple attacks on me in the beginning then pop hand of protection making me immune to all phsyical damage and heal up then when it wears off because they expect me to remove it but i dont just in case they wanna waste more attacks. and warrior i just pop hand of prot when they pop recklessness they both last the same time so there goes that burst. but non-phsyical damage duels imma try hard i try and do watever i can to counter and beat the casters ESPECIALLY SHADOW PRIESTS AND THOSE UNLIMITED FEARS! :)
I stopped at "alot"
Didn't want to lose anymore brain cells.

haha i was trying to keep it short and simple and then it got personal in what i do
No rogue is gonna waste energy and CDs while you're bop'd.
Warrior will shattering throw.

Try again.

well they still do and ya a warr can use shattering throw but it still wastes their time and most of the time they dont use it
stop crying we all now mamakusa is best
Ill give reszo props for accepting my duel in sewers. Was fun, but shadow priest is rediculous atm...
09/16/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Çhrist
Ill give reszo props for accepting my duel in sewers. Was fun, but shadow priest is rediculous atm...

i hate their fears
Only two really, unless you are using psychic horror, which I cant bring myself to do at the loss of DP and its healing..
Ive dueled against pallies on my blood DK. I can beat Ret pallies real easy, but prot and holy take too damn long too duel so I end up givin up cuz im not a fan of 1 hr long+ duels :/
09/17/2012 04:53 AMPosted by Innamorta
Direct yourself to my forum post about how everyone says that no casters are OP in this pre-patch

I agree, stats are scaled to be balanced at 90. This really affects why spell damage is higher then it should be.

A huge majority of assassination's damage comes from poisons
poisons are nature damage
nature damage is spell damage
09/17/2012 06:35 AMPosted by Lotionshots
Ive dueled against pallies on my blood DK. I can beat Ret pallies real easy, but prot and holy take too damn long too duel so I end up givin up cuz im not a fan of 1 hr long+ duels :/

Theres no way you beat a ret as blood lmfao. Both dont die.