Everyone is goin horde...

Arenas
09/13/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Jqt
it always makes me laugh when people migrate servers every few months to follow e-famous people from server to server in hopes that they might be able to play with the r1s some day.

mad cause you dont have a job basement dweller?

I think we found a shining example.
09/13/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Saricc

mom i need the credit card again, vanguards went horde >:S
09/13/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Saricc

I have seen so many glads come from Alliance. I am scared of glads :(
Last I heard Illidian's population exploded because Skill-Capped announced that was the server they were setting up shop. Whatever that's even supposed to mean.
Horde has always had some of the best racials in the game, but EMFH was overshadowing them. Only decent remaining racials are shadowmeld and escape artist? war stomp, AT, bezerking, rocket leap and all that stuff is amazing in pvp.
Seems like every expac is a flip-flop with the "famous" players. If I remember correctly, Filovirus and he posse were originally Horde before faction xfers even came out.. am I right? Either way, yes, the hey im mvp crew are all going Horde and surely all the fans will follow. As one poster above me said, SO sick of watching vids/streams and everyone being a female human (the most visually annoying combo in the game imo) so I'm happy to see a change.
09/14/2012 05:31 AMPosted by Creepindethh
female human (the most visually annoying combo in the game imo) so I'm happy to see a change.

Amen.
Reason why racials shouldn't be in PVP and why balance will never happen.

Best post in all of wow forums existence and not one response from blizzard tells me that nothing matters in PvP anymore.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5978200913
Last I heard Illidian's population exploded because Skill-Capped announced that was the server they were setting up shop. Whatever that's even supposed to mean.

oh boy I love queues
How does Illidan's population even explode? It's already the largest and most one-sided server in existence... and already had queues sometimes.
09/14/2012 12:20 AMPosted by Besteu

If that is carry shop i hope they all get banned forever.....
Honestly, all battlegroups except for Rampage were all top-Ally teams, so the fact that the Tichondrius Rank1 crew that only went ally for the human racial in the first place went back to Horde should only serve to balance things out. The only thing slightly troubling is that, in addition, the top American Ally raid team (vodka) also recently went Horde, so some of us worry that we might not have anyone to play with.

In response to some Hordie comments, just for you guys, I think I might race change to human BUT, also gender change to male, simply because of the ubiquitous human female PvP toon you always had to see during Cata.

We'll see where this goes though. It won't affect arena or rateds because of inter-faction games, but randoms might be affected if the move has more sweeping ramifications.
I think the addition of PVP power will be greater than the Human's racial at 90. That explains why everyone is switching because top notch PVE gear + human racial =/ PVP gear + generally superior hord racials.
09/12/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Summertime
Well Rzn, Vanguards, Hewty, Sodahs, Mes, and a whole bunch other already switched to horde. Try finding Vanguards, ret pally, on Tichondrius ally. Lol.
You have an odd name.
I'm fine with this. Faster queue times for me.

If I had the power, however, I would make race choice completely aesthetic.
IMO, current racials should be shifted to a new selectable feature called "background" which allows you to a pick a background story for your toon that can decide which set of abilities your toon will have.

This will serve the purpose of "racials" and the race option would/should be aesthetic.