WTS LVL 25 Guild

Illidan
7 Tabs
500+ members
Message me in game mail or on here with offer.
Thanks

Disclaimer: I expect you (the buyer) to pay up the full amount before you receive Guild Master privileges from me, obviously after agreeing to an in-game contract before hand.
Way to copy Fluffy's forum post disclaimer.

Not an issue, of course, just pointing it out.

Also, out of curiosity... do you even have an in-game agreement/contract set up?
Yea sorry about that, i don't have it typed up in game yet just got back from the Bahamas with the wife. Me and my wife are getting tired of running the guild is only reason we want to let it go.
09/11/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Mint

Just wait till I start copying your macros. <3 jk
Deeeeeeeeeleted
thanks
i got it u can delete it if u want to now. thanks so much for that
Waiting on scorchy, ofc!
yay macros
Message Offers please

Not an issue, of course, just pointing it out.

Also, out of curiosity... do you even have an in-game agreement/contract set up?

I oughta trademark dat shizz.

But in all seriousness it is alright, people getting educated by you and I Minty. Less people going to get scammed because of us <3
20k due to recent bug which allowed free level 25 guilds.
09/12/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Tillman

This guild achieved level 25 on 08/02/2011. A lot of the guilds who were exploited to level 25 do not have members/many achievement points/bank tabs. This one does. I forgot to add that a lot of the guilds exploited to level 25 were either deleted or rerolled back to their original levels before the exploit.
Guild is still for sell message in game with offers. Thanks
Bump Guild still for sell pst offers please
If you like to make a offer my Skype is farmerted00 add me Thanks
Bump
Selling guild for cheep pst in game on monkrus, epictastic or dubtastic will be on most night. Thanks
09/12/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Tillman

I actually sold Dubtastic this guild ages ago. It has the Mint seal of approval ;)