Buying Battered Hilt (A)

Ravenholdt
Hello everyone, like the thread title says, I'm looking to buy a Battered Hilt. So if you have one sitting in your bank, or maybe an alt, send me a whisper ingame so we can get a deal for it.

Thanks for reading.
Still looking for one :l
09/14/2012 03:05 PMPosted by Staryu
Still looking for one :l
I'd been gettin' my farm on for quite some time, then I realized that there are Alliance and Horde-specific versions of this, for people who did not know that.

So, Alliance only!

Still haven't seen one drop, at any rate. I still want one for my own achievement/transmog.
I'd been gettin' my farm on for quite some time, then I realized that there are Alliance and Horde-specific versions of this, for people who did not know that.

So, Alliance only!

Still haven't seen one drop, at any rate. I still want one for my own achievement/transmog.

I also have a horde 85 so if you get one let me know. I've been farming on my hunter PoS thrash for a while but no luck hehe.
How much you payin? :3
Remember, Eb, it's gotta be Alliance hilt for Alliance toon.
You can whisp me on Horsea, she's my horde toon, we can talk about price (I'd need help to move my alliance money though). Thanks
Still looking!
selling horde version on Madoran 100k OBO
Hey, I realize that this thread is a bit old, but I have a battered hilt for sale. If you still need it, I'd be willing to discuss prices!
I remember getting mine the first time I entered the dungeon everyone else in the group was pissed that I won it lol.