Transmog rating thread

Death Knight
Prev 1 2 3 4 19 Next
7/10 like that you took the time to get the recolor, but the set is a little too common
quit trying to look like an warrior and pick something more deathknight like 7/10 but only cuz i like red
09/14/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Synthîc
quit trying to look like an warrior and pick something more deathknight like 7/10 but only cuz i like red

If thats to me, then I don't really care lol. I don't mind looking like a warrior, so long as the set looks good.
7.5/10

And yes, the female cow pose with a 2-hander isn't the best one out there.
6/10 GET THE GURTH XMOGGED
8/10

Who ordered the lobster?

Kind of works on a Tauren, more so than any other race.
looks like you escaped from ZG
6/10
8/10 I like the platekini's, Vanguard is my favorite.
8/10 I like the sword and shoulders
8/10 the weapons seem to be out of place in my opinion but the gear cominations look good to me.

Holy !@#$ the first mix up for an xmog from heroic t10 in months!!!
5/10
@Dedria

8/10

Not a fan of the shoulders so had to doc that out

p.s.

Reworked my tank set. Yeah it's just a full set of greens but it was worth farming. I tanks in Cloth/Leather
@tor
9/10
@The human above

Matches nicely, your sword goes well with it. 8/10.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/J%C3%A4ck%C3%9Fauer/advanced
Not so much transmog as much as it is just the current tier set. With different shoulders.

EDIT: Speaking of shoulders, normally I use Bogslayer Pauldrons on my shoulders, it just seems I logged off in my hybrid Tank/DPS gear that I normally use for dungeons.
Not so much transmog as much as it is just the current tier set. With shoulders.

BUT,

I'm transmogging my PvP set into it, therefore it is a valid T-Mog.

That and it'll probably be the set I go into MoP with, so judge it.

And a 9/10 for you.
serrias 8/10

cool set but its not for me

i plan on buying the warrior t3 shoulder off the bmah, then my xmog will be finally complete
9/10. Looks ridiculously cool on your blood elf.