Transmog rating thread

Death Knight
Prev 1 8 9 10 19 Next
@Doombox
9/10 love the warrior T5 recolor! Just have never been a fan of Armageddon :(
@Stregoica
6/10, not a fan of DK T11, nor its recolors.
ehh 7/10 not really unique stuff but i do like the blue matchings
i'm so beautiful xoxo
Not my style but pts for originality, 7/10
@Rhavage~

8/10 overall, it matches very well, and looks good. nice job. ^.^
9/10
The red/pink on top of that white skin is awesome.
i love this set so much for dk, especially with the semi-dark skin
9/10
7/10

always like that paladin tier helm (the whole set really)

not a fan of the axe though.
@Salloreon

7/10

I like the base color scheme, but the cape doesn't work well with it. Also, the sword doesn't match + I think it is an ugly sword to begin with. Good start, though.
6/10

Generic DK set imo, everybody has it and its easy to get. I like it, but overused. +1 for the sword.

Edit: ignore the tabard on mine, i usually dont have it on lol
Niernen 8/10 i like the chest that makes ur belly button show but u could work on a more exotic sword that one is too common =O
@Salloreon

7/10

I like the base color scheme, but the cape doesn't work well with it. Also, the sword doesn't match + I think it is an ugly sword to begin with. Good start, though.

aye, normally it's worldcarver from Ulduar, but sword is best for dk tanks atm.
10/01/2012 07:37 AMPosted by Chaen
Niernen 8/10 i like the chest that makes ur belly button show but u could work on a more exotic sword that one is too common =O

Wasn't even the set you were supposed to see :P I guess no one looked at the thread until a while later when I'd logged in DPS gear. I was watching the Wrath cinematic and felt like using a runeblade and that sword is really the only one with runes on it lol.

@Salloreon

7/10

aye, normally it's worldcarver from Ulduar, but sword is best for dk tanks atm.

8/10 Not a fan of the cape, and the sword is a bit off but decent otherwise.
the red scheme is nice, but the shoulders seem a bit out of place, also not a fan of the sword
7/10
8/10
10/10 Amazing color scheme, weapon matach...dude really liked ur transmog its very very BLOOD dk style!

ps:nevermind my tabard stopped playing for a while and my guild kicked me =P
9/10. Don't like the helmet too much, but I really like the other stuff you have on. Makes you look a little monkish.
9/10. Very nice, minimalist look, and the sword goes with it well.