Frostmourne
Prev 1 7 8 9 11 Next
^
5 minutes till first run!
yogg is scum
RIP Yogg, please drop mount next week.
BUMP
nope not 1 mount seen yet
We need one of these runs Horde side IMO!
02/21/2013 04:12 AMPosted by Lovelycuddle
My horde priest is 78 or something close to that anyway, I would be willing to level it if there was enough interest. But I would probably only be able to do the 1 run on horde :/

Bump! runs are tonight.
02/23/2013 10:17 PMPosted by Bladestorm
My horde priest is 78 or something close to that anyway, I would be willing to level it if there was enough interest. But I would probably only be able to do the 1 run on horde :/

Bump! runs are tonight.

ehem
Can't run tonight, Sorry! Gotta do some things.

Will try squeeze in some runs either later (11pm or so SVT) If not I will try run them tomorrow. Sorry :<

Will try squeeze in some runs either later (11pm or so SVT) If not I will try run them tomorrow. Sorry :<

Forgets raid is tomorrow :P

Cool, see you then!
Missed out on the last 2 Sundays because of a few issues, that won't happen again in the foreseeable future.

Just a heads up, shortly (hopefully the next few weeks) I am going to set up a weekly Elegon only MSV run(s) for the mount. Same rules will apply as Yogg runs, group loot nothing res ETC.
to the top.

Just a heads up, shortly (hopefully the next few weeks) I am going to set up a weekly Elegon only MSV run(s) for the mount. Same rules will apply as Yogg runs, group loot nothing res ETC.
carry plz
Tonight!
May be pushed back a bit, Oondasta just spawned.