[RP] A letter to Devilclaw Outlaws.

Emerald Dream
A letter would be sent to the Headquarters of the Devilclaw Outlaws.

The letter would be written in poorly written common. It reads:

"Lolololol you badies. l2p n00bz. nicE 2 c u brouggght a 40 man to camp me lololol after i killed that mage. u gcantgt push 40k dps baddy"

Best regards.

Blood Lord Ravenhul Thaladrad.

http://imgur.com/vNxQH
mmmmkay
((

<_<

I don't .. even... the words...

What Solv said.

Also, we haven't formed a 40 man raid in... well ages.
Don't understand what you are trying to stir up here.

))
I must have arrived late last night.. seemed quite friendly when I was there.
(( my apologies to Devilclaw Outlaws. this post was intended to be sort a parody of a cliche pvp qq "lol I'm mad because I got ganked", mixed with sarcasm. I meant no offense towards DCO as they are kind spirited great people, with positive attitudes. I am hoping this was only interpreted as ooc ravenhul being silly and IC ravenhul's fel-induced lunatics rantings

<3 DCO and ED

the Screenshot was just another silly addition.
xD
((
the misunderstanding was on my part.. Don't know you too well and so many trolls on these forums - it's some times hard to tell if it's in fun.

I do have fun killing you tho! :D and occasionally being killed by you D:

))
((

SUMMONING JUTSU~

))
Peasants.... All of you! You must be purified!
10/01/2012 11:57 PMPosted by Ravenhul
Peasants.... All of you! You must be purified!

Well, this should be entertaining.
Yes yes..peasants, must be purified..I'm sure you'll get right on that, hm?
10/02/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Araane
Yes yes..peasants, must be purified..I'm sure you'll get right on that, hm?

Araane Stormwarder! You arrogant peasant! You dare insult me!? You dare mock me!?
I do, to your face or from afar, I mock you wholeheartedly. Going to show up in Duskwood to have your delicate sin'dorei face ground into the cobblestone some more?
10/02/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Araane
I do, to your face or from afar, I mock you wholeheartedly. Going to show up in Duskwood to have your delicate sin'dorei face ground into the cobblestone some more?

I shall see to duskwood. I will make an example out of the Devilclaw Outlaws. I will show the Alliance what happens when they cross the Sin'dorei.
10/02/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Ravenhul

I shall see to duskwood. I will make an example out of the Devilclaw Outlaws. I will show the Alliance what happens when they cross the Sin'dorei.

And by 'show them', ... you mean be the example of someone who begs for his life? I don't think that will go over so well with your compatriots.

But please, feel free to stop by. I could use the entertainment.
10/03/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Dycern

And by 'show them', ... you mean be the example of someone who begs for his life? I don't think that will go over so well with your compatriots.

But please, feel free to stop by. I could use the entertainment.

*Growls* You filthy peasants deserve what ever misfortunes happens to you!
10/02/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Araane

Araane, why don't I smash your face against my mace!? I'll see how you like that!? STAY OUT of Silvermoon City! Out out OUT!

You hear me, peasant!? OUuuuuutt!
Nice, haven't been on the forums since Wotlk and Ravenhul is still in full effect. My day has just been made.
10/04/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Boldbrew
Nice, haven't been on the forums since Wotlk and Ravenhul is still in full effect. My day has just been made.

((LOL thank you :)

))