How can people be happy with dks?

Death Knight
1 2 3 6 Next
The changes to blood tap, and taking it away as a baseline ability is crap
Our glyphs are a joke
Most of our talents are a joke
Taking away hunger cold is complete bs, our only cc now is a stun, which is a talent that replaces one of our key abilities
DW frost is like hitting with a wet noodle

I feel like a squishy pre-MoP warlock now.

DKs got the shaft hard this expansion. How can ANYONE be happy with them in their current state? Honest question. Maybe I just suck.
I'm happy, destroying anyone and everyone in pvp as unholy, and tanking is still as easy as ever.
Our glyph's are lack luster; I wasn't impressed with any of them. That being said, complaining about balance in the post-patch pre-expansion era is common but really nothing can be done. The mantra of "Wait for MoP" sucks, but it is what it is.

And what Dilox said: <3 Blood.
Well, I don't like how frost is despite its insane oblit crits as 2hand, I just don't like how it's designed atm. I feel like Unholy is amazing though, and Blood tanking is even easier now. Things may be different come MoP seeing as this is all scaled to lv90 not 85.

Maybe I just suck.

Maybe I just suck.
Maybe I just suck.
It's fine, l2p.
I started this guy to try out tanking with DK and loving it so far. I think I'll go Unholy with my dps spec, which I haven't really even used yet:)
Maybe I just suck.
09/12/2012 12:44 AMPosted by Dilox
I'm happy, destroying anyone and everyone in pvp as unholy, and tanking is still as easy as ever.

What you just said, is articulate, it is intelligent, and it is logical. There's not a thing wrong with what you just said and god bless you for claiming that right.
I enjoy my glorious Obliterate being used frequently in PvP again, the new Blood Tap is amazing and we have a lot more survivability than we did before. I just haven't played most of the lame duck so I'm getting reamed because I did a terrible job at keeping up with what other classes got. xD
09/12/2012 12:40 AMPosted by Ginjandsey
Maybe I just suck.
09/12/2012 01:35 AMPosted by Fallible
Our glyph's are lack luster; I wasn't impressed with any of them.

I agree. I guess we just have to accept that Blizzard only thinks Druids want to look cool.
I'm having a great time as pvp frost.. The new blood tap gives me death runes for necrotic strike stacking just fine and i'm topping the overall damage charts often *shrugs* I love it
I notice you use the word "our" and awful lot, yet you seem to be a level 1 warrior that hasn't been logged in on in quite some time. Maybe if you post on your DK and explain your rotation/priority, people can critique you and help you out. As of right now, DW just barely tops out 2H, but the priority is different and the stat weights are different.

Just a thought.
I love my Frost. Always have.

DW was fun and lots of frost strike dmg. ;)
Sorry man, don't mean to be rude but, I have no problems with most classes as UH...
Just don't know why blizzard still didn't removed energy cost on Leap/Gnaw, and minimum range for leap... So simple...

Frost is still a litle squishy yet, but I think its intended to be that way. Only thing I would like to see is instant hunger back CCing 1 target only, and maybe a glyph making HB hit only 1 target too, so I could 3v3 with my fellow hunter without being afraid of breaking scatter-trap.

Other than that, out glyph aren't amazing and our lvl 90 talents either... (a 5 second to go, dispelable stun...) , but we are pretty good. Not mages, but still good imo.
Sorry man, don't mean to be rude but, I have no problems with most classes as UH...
Just don't know why blizzard still didn't removed energy cost on Leap/Gnaw, and minimum range for leap... So simple...

Frost is still a litle squishy yet, but I think its intended to be that way. Only thing I would like to see is instant hunger back CCing 1 target only, and maybe a glyph making HB hit only 1 target too, so I could 3v3 with my fellow hunter without being afraid of breaking scatter-trap.

Other than that, out glyph aren't amazing and our lvl 90 talents either... (a 5 second to go, dispelable stun...) , but we are pretty good. Not mages, but still good imo.

I like remorseless. Have to consider its also a slow so we are on the target more as a frost, pounding away.

Love that. I do want that howling blast better but on the 1 target, it increases the damage? I mean its essentially a small nerf from a group to 1 target. :P or it provides some kind of bigger debuff?

also hungering would be nice ccing one target at range.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goA2_n1Tdss#t=00m42s