Question.

Garona
So come MOP, I will be rolling Monk, tank for raid, PvP DPS. Now, my question is seeing as for I only mainly played range classes when on this game, is the adjustment from range to melee not too big of a deal where I wont be able to get used to it, or is it just one of those things where it takes time to get used to then I'll be ok? I'd ask my guild but lets be reasonable here...I have havoc and zerocool who would answer this in some profound way....nuff said. ^_^
sir
its true
Melee latency, is about the biggest change, but is easily adjusted to with practice,
09/12/2012 03:03 PMPosted by Òom
Melee latency, is about the biggest change, but is easily adjusted to with practice,

Haven't played a monk on beta, but it's ^^ plus any CC breakers you have. If you can constantly stay on a target through slows/roots/etc, playing a melee char isn't that bad. Unfortunately if you have no way out, expect to spend 20 out of every 30 sec away from your ranged target.
It's impossible to be a good melee as a keyboard turner with no keybinds. You got by before because you were a hunter. You're going to have to learn how to play correctly.
Pain I guess you weren't aware but after my short break from playing another game I was forced to learn keybinds. So yeah, by the way, Im using keybinds. :)
1-4 and f?
and shift 1...?
XD he prefers the naga,
!@#$ ..... theres a snake in my boot
Lol was bout to say, naga helps a ton ^^

Also, I have cobra shot on every button possible, IM WINNING. Also again, thank you for the advice as to my question. :) Very much appreciate it ^^
His cobra shot isn't any normal cobra shot ....... be advised ...
09/12/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Påintråin
It's impossible to be a good melee as a keyboard turner with no keybinds. You got by before because you were a hunter. You're going to have to learn how to play correctly.

Lol was bout to say, naga helps a ton ^^

Also, I have cobra shot on every button possible, IM WINNING. Also again, thank you for the advice as to my question. :) Very much appreciate it ^^

Wow... Just wow....

Silvor is untrollable.

Poor Paintrain's ego and reputation... R.I.P.
and when his cobra shot is binded to his p key ....... its like woah
DUDE HAVOC I JUST CREATED THE BEST WORD EVAR. COBRA SHOT...with a P...BINDED.....Its like...probing shot O_O
Fan boys keep following!!! Here's my twitter account #paintrainratslayer

I love my fan boys! They get so cute when they can't hit 2k :)
Fan boys keep following!!! Here's my twitter account #paintrainratslayer

I love my fan boys! They get so cute when they can't hit 2k :)

Poor guy never knows when he's not good at something.

09/13/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Ðëlta
Poor Paintrain's ego and reputation... R.I.P
!@#$ wait pain please type that slower pain@whos what ? %^-* cmon man let me follow !!!

Poor guy never knows when he's not good at something.

Obviously, I mean I only have a 7 page thread of fanboys like you :)

Oh, and I've been 2500, keep trying bud!!!