World Record Long Roleplay?

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
I had an idea earlier today which I think could be pretty cool.

Why don't we set a record for the worlds longest online roleplay?

I would have to see if I can get the recored recognized by Guinness, now as far as I know there isn't currently such a record so we could definitely set one if they would recognize it

Im posting this as im wondering if I were to set such a thing up, would anyone be interested in joining me?
I am interested sign me up :3

and if its alright id like my paladin Nient to join too :3
Could be interesting, although they have to have a moderator there to keep track of how long it actually goes for.

It would be difficult to define the rules, eg can people come and go or do they have to stay the whole time, can new people join or is it limited to a set group, that sort of thing.
I am interested sign me up :3

and if its alright id like my paladin Nient to join too :3

Be aware im kinda just testing the waters atm, but I'll be sure to contact when (hopefully) this goes on for real

Also be aware we would be playing for likely over 20 hours straight with no break

If you have any ideas what we can roleplay for that long I would appreciate it, I was thinking roleplaying new characters for 1 to what ever level we can reach until we collapse

Could be interesting, although they have to have a moderator there to keep track of how long it actually goes for.

It would be difficult to define the rules, eg can people come and go or do they have to stay the whole time, can new people join or is it limited to a set group, that sort of thing.

I am almost certain it would have to be a closed group how gets the record, but I see nothing wrong with others coming in and roleplaying with us
ooh wait u mean ingame if possible can it be done on my winter break?
And if anything if we want to keep that record I say we do it for 3-4 days how does that sound guys xD!
I would love to do this Foxhorn. I have an addiction to wow and often find myself in game for 16 hours at a time. When you get a confirmation from a Guinness records official send me an ingame email and I will get back to you. And yes I see it as one continuous rp that does not stop, although I am sure since we would be posting from a home environment that bathroom breaks and getting food is not out of the question.

This could be interesting.