Italians got free server transfers

Oceanic General Discussion
They did the same for the new Brazillian realms. Not sure how allowing people of a language group to be able to make a home on a realm made for them is a problem?
Mama mia!
09/16/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Aislinge
They did the same for the new Brazillian realms. Not sure how allowing people of a language group to be able to make a home on a realm made for them is a problem?
there is no problem infact its amazing, but they werent done for all new realms as you have stated. I just wish australian players were given the same opportunity, with locally based free xfer servers.
we should take "stayan" and see if we get one too
The difference is they speak a different language.

Why don't you just accept your 120ms ping to servers it's not even that bad.
The difference is they speak a different language.

I average 195ms Home ping, and a tiny bit higher for world most of the time.

11/21/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Cuban
there is no problem infact its amazing, but they werent done for all new realms as you have stated. I just wish australian players were given the same opportunity, with locally based free xfer servers.

I thought most of say Brazil servers and most others where still physically in the U.S., they just opened them up specifically for their language.

Just like our 'oceanic' servers are in the U.S. still but designated for oceanic players to try and keep us all together at least, so we're playing with people in the same/near time zones.
lol 120 ms ping, 95% of the people i play with are lucky to be under 200, i wouldnt expect many of you to understand seeing as the majority of have never played an mmo with a native ping. If you guys are happy paying a premium for a sub premium ping thats fine for you, i assure you though if blizzard were to turn around tomorrow and offer us Aus based servers none of you would say no. The matter of the fact is other mmo's have done this in the past and it greatly improves quality of life ingame and honestly if it doesnt bother you why comment? Your feedback does nothing but prove to blizz people are happy to pay for a service the way it is and not have it improve. Also you all over look the fact that the italian players were given free xfer and again i highly doubt any of you were playing when the aus servers launched but we werent given the option either. (To xfer from us to aus free of charge)
11/22/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Prohibit

LOL, In what universe would we get 120ms? Retard.