[H-RP/PvP] Dragonmaw Vanguard 5.0+

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 12 13 14 25 Next
Since when do Goblins partake in legal ventures?
Eh, do what ya gonna do... but if you want legal advice?
A Goblin might be ya best bet. just sayin'

All new Vanguard members get a free vehicle or steed blessing from yours truly. Hurry, this exclusive offer won't last long.
That Dragonmaw Vanguard is always looking to improve itself and her members. Every Vanguard must have a hobby. Some like to collect the stamp, some like to make the jam, but the most fun is to a kill a little animal with a shotgun or rip them up with wild dog. I can hit a gypsy with a rock from 15 meters away if chained... 10 if not.

If you would like to better yourself visit vanguardgaming.com
Some other Guilds have a little fairy that will promise you Glory & Gold just by joining them. Not The Dragonmaw Vanguard. The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.

vanguardgaming.com
Kreauxm, you are cut off.
I have no idea what is going on in this thread.
02/11/2013 07:18 AMPosted by Feleth
Kreauxm, you are cut off.

Forget it, I quit, I can't do this anymore, man. My head's about to explode. My whole life sucks! I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know where I'm going. My dad just died, we just killed Bambi, I'm out here getting my !@# kicked and every time I ride my Worg down the road I wanna jerk the reigns into a $%^-*!@ bridge abutment!
With the new patch on the horizon feel free to join us for some WPvP adventures during the downtime. Sign up now in order to receive pep-talks like this.

"Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any whispers saying that "we are holding our position." We're not holding anything. Let the other guilds do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything except the Alliance. We're going to hold onto them by the nose and we're going to kick them in the !@#. We're going to kick the hell out of them all the time and we're going to go through them like crap through a goose!"
((
there was a DMV member who msg'd me on the weekend.. Now my memory is for sh!t with all the Moonglow I drink.. So i can't recall a name. If that member reads this thread please msg me in game again to discuss what we had touched base on during the weekend.
Ty.
))

et le bump!
The Dragonmaw Vanguard is heavily recruiting healers for WPvP and RBGs. Now would be a good time to join us as we prepare for 5.2
02/13/2013 09:42 AMPosted by Kreauxm
The Dragonmaw Vanguard is heavily recruiting healers for WPvP and RBGs. Now would be a good time to join us as we prepare for 5.2

For those who desire slaughter but are perhaps TOO SQUEAMISH to inflict it directly THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU SEEK.

Mordrok will protect you with his mighty axe! And his spiky shield!

As long as it does not conflict with the imposition of misery and pain upon the HATED ALLIANCE. Mordrok has priorities, you know.
Now my memory is for sh!t with all the Moonglow I drink..

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

The second, is trying a nice cold glass of Moonberry Juice.
Now my memory is for sh!t with all the Moonglow I drink..

Moonglow™: It's worth any potential memory problems it may or may not cause.*

* Consumption of Moonglow™ may lead to dancing on tabletops in the Halfhill Market or thinking that your battleground opponents are level 87. It has not been shown to cause memory loss. Researchers suspect Dycern just got distracted by something sparkly. Researchers also suspect that Moonberry Juice is for n00bs.

Moonglow™: It's worth any potential memory problems it may or may not cause.*

* Consumption of Moonglow™ may lead to dancing on tabletops in the Halfhill Market or thinking that your battleground opponents are level 87. It has not been shown to cause memory loss. Researchers suspect Dycern just got distracted by something sparkly. Researchers also suspect that Moonberry Juice is for n00bs.

QF---oooo shiny~!
Researchers also suspect that Moonberry Juice is for n00bs.

YOU LITTLE RAPSCALLION
((Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tempted to bring Dazzma back just for this))
02/14/2013 01:44 PMPosted by Mordrok
YOU LITTLE RAPSCALLION

I think I'm going to make this my title in MRP.
02/14/2013 02:31 PMPosted by Rettribution
((Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tempted to bring Dazzma back just for this))

Do it already you wuss!

Do it already you wuss!
((THAT COSTS MONEY))