[H-RP/PvP] Dragonmaw Vanguard 5.0+

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
The Dragonmaw Vanguard is actively recruiting for our RBG team. Another dedicated (experienced)Flag Carrier and Healers are always welcome.

If you enjoy WPvP, RBGs, Arena, RP or just a relaxed environment to call home why don't you take a look at us? Please visit www.vanguardgaming.com. I guarantee you that we have one of the most active guild forums on the net.

Apparently i lost my fc role.. haha.. come check us out.

Fun no drama guild.

Even RBGS are no drama.. we fight to together we learn together and no rage quitting.

If you wanna hop in and start learning RBGs we are fine with that also.

You big meathead I wasn't trying to replace you.
The Dragonmaw Vanguard is actively recruiting for our RBG team. Another dedicated (experienced)Flag Carrier and Healers are always welcome.

If you enjoy WPvP, RBGs, Arena, RP or just a relaxed environment to call home why don't you take a look at us? Please visit www.vanguardgaming.com. I guarantee you that we have one of the most active guild forums on the net.

Apparently i lost my fc role.. haha.. come check us out.

Fun no drama guild.

Even RBGS are no drama.. we fight to together we learn together and no rage quitting.

If you wanna hop in and start learning RBGs we are fine with that also.

You big meathead I wasn't trying to replace you.

DERP er DERP !!!! You took MY JOB!!!!!!

;)

-Psycho
Bump.
Believe it or not I don't think that we have even a mid-level Monk. All we have are a Priest, a Nun and a bad punch line.

Join the Dragonmaw Vanguard at www.vanguardgaming.com
The Dragonmaw Vanguard is coming up on its 2 year Anniversary. Come be a part of another great year with us.
Join Dragonmaw Vanguard today and you too can have serious discussions about squishing OATS in order to make OAT juice.
Still looking for some more ranks in our RBG lineup. Stop by and visit us at vanguardgaming.com
((
<3 DMV!

haven't paid you guys a visit in some time.... I'm going to have to drop in this weekend and say hello. *g*
))
The Vanguard is looking for more healers to round out or ranks. Stop by and visit us at vanguardgaming.com
The Dragonmaw Vanguard is looking for mature gamers that want to compete in RBGs, WPvP, Arena and well as normal BGs. What you need to take away from this is that we are looking for you to be a part of our group as we enjoy our escapades throughout Azeroth.

We are looking for people that enjoy the RP aspect of the game as well.
We are still actively seeking, RPers, WPvPers, RBGers, Heart Breaker's and Rump Shaker's.
((I will be happy to visit blood gulch and shake my rump at you.))

(Troll thread for a good fun guild )
Thanks for the bump and admittedly that I have been slacking of pilfering Oats but that is because I have found your Barley stash! I need to pay you guys a visit soon.

As for the rest of you, the Dragonmaw Vanguard is looking for more recruits (especially healers). Come by and visit us as vanguardgaming.com. Mention this add and get an authentic replica of Mordrok's Axe signed by Mordrok's (cousin).
Good morning everyone.
Good Morning. Putting together RBG team. Scheduled to start on Oct 28th if anyone is interesting in joining up!
THE TIME HAS COME, HORDE.

This war cannot be won through diplomacy. These ridiculous fat bears will not be subjugated by Alliance tomfoolery. This fertile new land, THIS DELICIOUS GREEN FRUIT RIPE FOR THE PLUCKING, will not house the Horde War Machine unless we TAKE it by RIGHT OF CONQUEST.

The Vanguard needs troops! If you think you have what it takes to fight alongside our honorable heroes then COME FORTH AND BE JUDGED.
*the sage Druid unshackles the Orc's bindings as he testifies, "Time to do your thing Oh Great LOUD One".
THE TIME HAS COME, HORDE.

The Vanguard needs troops! If you think you have what it takes to fight alongside our honorable heroes then COME FORTH AND BE JUDGED.

Yes my rage stricken friend, judged indeed