Dearest Alliance, another message from myself

Bleeding Hollow
You won't take us down with one guild, you need to work together and become a faction to beat us. That's the secret to numbers.
Thank you oh wise one, master of clicking.
I don't understand why anyone would want numbers? I prefer individuality and the ability to have fun and bond with people, not be a faceless organization with multiple faceless cog pieces.
Who said we aren't like that?
09/15/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Suddénly
I don't understand why anyone would want numbers? I prefer individuality and the ability to have fun and bond with people, not be a faceless organization with multiple faceless cog pieces.

Faceless, cogs? Naw, I know 90% of my guildies on a personal level. I enjoy almost all of them. They seem to enjoy me since I can pull them together rather quickly.
Good for you, Helladin! c:
09/15/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Helladin

Faceless, cogs? Naw, I know 90% of my guildies on a personal level. I enjoy almost all of them. They seem to enjoy me since I can pull them together rather quickly.

Agreed. And the fact that you in guild chat just makes me straight lol sometimes.
I don't understand the meaning of this post.

I hate being 12!
It's just kind of assumed in my mind that guild with hundreds of people are not that close knit, or interesting. If I am this wrong about you guys, a faction change may be in order. Because everything alliance side blows. My guild got a lot further on a low pop server than it did here, which is a !@#$%^- shame.
Making a guild on a high pop is harder, since if you don't have a lvl 25, it can be downright annoying to make a guild.
09/15/2012 11:58 PMPosted by Sativ

Your guild is 90% faceless cogs helladin. With out the 100+ mindless zerg you're nothing but a good healer with lots of mana.

You're nothing but a fat girl, just like your father!
I enjoy almost all of them.

I enjoy

all of them

Taking thing out of context to make it look like I was saying you were easy is fun.
09/16/2012 12:03 AMPosted by Allaszun
I enjoy almost all of them.

I enjoy

all of them

Taking thing out of context to make it look like I was saying you were easy is fun.

I'm not that easy!

I'm not that easy!

Not what you showed me last night!

Well at least I'm not bad too.
...You aren't ?
09/15/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Helladin
You're nothing but a fat girl, just like your father!

Your mother is a hamster and you father smells of elderberries!