(H) <Chronicles>

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 6 Next
Welcome to the <Chronicles> Official Recruitment Thread!

Looking to join a 10-man progression-oriented raid team in the morning hours? Perhaps you're looking for people to run late night PvP and Raids with? Interested in Military RP? Do you like purple tabards? Then you've come to the right place.

We are a Raiding-focused guild that also provides casual PvP and RP opportunities to any interested member. It is not required to join a raiding team to join Chronicles; while it is important to understand that other aspects of the game will be handled casually, Chronicles also prides itself for its social aspect. Whether you're leveling a toon and want perks, looking for green chat in your day to day activities, or just want a group that feels like family, Chronicles can provide.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to anyone in the guild, and ask for Relothus, Dashta, Sanctorus, or Tubal. We'll be more than happy to address your concerns, or explain anything you may need further clarified.

Our Morning 10-man Core Raid team (which will be raiding at 7am Server Time) is currently recruiting:
* 1 Tank (Plate)
* DPS (ranged and melee)

Interested parties should look over our site (including our Guild Charter) and fill out an application at:

http://chronicleswra.shivtr.com/
09/17/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Relothus
Do you like purple tabards?

Don't tempt me!
Our tabard is purple, and even featured prominently on our website. We take this purple thing seriously.
A bump for coming from home. Will be online for quite some time tonight, so if you have any questions about either the raid team or the general social aspects of the guild, don't hesitate to ask!
I'd only join the this guild if I had a character named OfRiddick

*Pops open his death gate and jumps in*
I'd only join the this guild if I had a character named OfRiddick

*Pops open his death gate and jumps in*

Well, what are you waiting for? Sounds like it's time to name change!
Some of my favorite people on this server are running this guild. Hey, it even has Lakami.

This guild is Avenzi approved. Even if you took Dashta back from <The Hush>.

SHE'S MY WIFE TOO, KAAHN.
09/18/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Dollmaker
SHE'S MY WIFE TOO, KAAHN.

Only because you tempt her with thoughts of THE BATTLE. You know how much she loves THE BATTLE, you manipulative little man.
SHE'S MY WIFE

No one shares battle like we do. It cannot be denied.
KEEP LOOKING FOR YOU. CANNOT FIND.

pls respond
I like purple.
KEEP LOOKING FOR YOU. CANNOT FIND.

pls respond

I'm sorry, Astrid-bear! I forgot about this whole thing called work in the morning and had to hit the sack. I'm online for a few minutes before heading to work, otherwise I'll whisper you in the evening; I have a contingency plan.
Oh hey, a recruitment thread.

*Sets up camp site.*
Hey, it even has Lakami.

It does? I was not informed of this. Why was I not informed of this?

Why is Kaahn a dirty rogue now? Why must I divide my time stalking him, Avenzi and the Cap'n?

Why is Astrid not horde yet along with the rest of the peasants?

Most importantly, WHERE IS MY COFFEE?
Wait what? Kami is back? :O
09/19/2012 05:36 AMPosted by Kunahska
Wait what? Kami is back? :O

If you take into account my regular gym visits, a daughter to be born any minute now, my terrible Games Workshop, Reaper and Relic Knights addiction, gearing up for a 1-30 D&D campaign, trying to get my butt into a respectable culinary school and 8 hours a day helping incompetents write a resume that won't make an HR department weep in despair over the current state of humanity then yes, you are correct.

I have NO idea what I'm doing.

It puts hair on your chest!
09/19/2012 06:16 AMPosted by Kunahska

It puts hair on your chest!

Who superglued a worgen to me again? I keep telling you, I'm one of those hairless cow breeds, this is how I'm supposed to look!
09/19/2012 03:04 AMPosted by Thanë
I like purple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkkIwO_X4i4

09/19/2012 05:15 AMPosted by Lakami
Why was I not informed of this?

If you are not in this guild, you must get in this...

09/19/2012 05:51 AMPosted by Lakami
a daughter to be born any minute now

TINYCOW?!
09/19/2012 07:20 AMPosted by Dashta
If you are not in this guild, you must get in this...

Are you feeling well? Any fever, cough, sniffle, brain hemmorage or mind-destroying virus you've recently contracted? You actually want me back? Madness....lunacy....caffeine withdrawal ravings....or perhaps just really bad heartburn.

09/19/2012 07:20 AMPosted by Dashta
TINYCOW?!

Indeed, I have spawned. If the lovely mother-to-be hasn't delivered by this Friday they're going to induce, her due date was back on the 14th. Seemed like a good time to get back into WoW. I need something to fill my days up. I'm just not busy enough.

>.>

<.<

Ahem,

HELP ME! SAVE ME! PUT ME OUT OF MY OVERSTRESSED AND PANICKED MISERY!