Thinking about Emerald Dream? Read This First

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 4 5 6 12 Next
Bump bump bump it up.

Requested sticky also.
Lol, the OP got reported? Requested for sticky.

FOR THE GLORY OF THE ALLIANCE!
who the hell reports this kinda thread...

"You have already sent a sticky request for this topic."

DAMMIT >,<
/stickie this

and who ever reported the OP...... srsly??
/stickie this

Shameless bump for a fantastic thread.
/stickie this

I blame the current scape-goat AM.
why is this not a sticky?!
I was going to post another limerick I wrote just for Bricke, but it's not really appropriate for stickied threads.

So sticky this one already, or I swear I will post it.

You have been warned.
Well done!
I requested a sticky!
whats taking so long? NEEDS TO BE STICKIED.
11/01/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Feuloria
whats taking so long? NEEDS TO BE STICKIED.
11/01/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Feuloria
NEEDS TO BE STICKIED.

I can help with that.

huehuehue
Question guys, I recently transfered over to horde side and was wondering if there were any good RP/PVP guilds. I have been looking for a couple days and All i get from the few guilds i do join is the cold shoulder. any suggestions?

/Sticky
Question guys, I recently transfered over to horde side and was wondering if there were any good RP/PVP guilds. I have been looking for a couple days and All i get from the few guilds i do join is the cold shoulder. any suggestions?

/Sticky

I would check into Earthspear Clan, GorWatha Warband or The Sunsworn if you're interested in heavier RP with your pvp.

If you're looking for a heavier PVP guild that is RP-friendly but with fewer rp events, you could try Blacktooth Grin or Dreadwaste Defilers.
@shankyou Charis is right, get some guildies to report your name and change it to something that is one word or a name of some sort. You can google undead rp names if you want for ideas.

That could be why you got the cold shoulder, some RP'ers won't even bother if your name is against rp guidelines.
Cong, I used to have a similar xmog for my mage. Lookin' good.

Election day bumping!