servers crashing

Kil'jaeden
Ive been noticing kj has been going down a lot a little looking and i found your problem... yes it seems there are some butt hurt little kids crashing the servers, seriously grow up its kinda sad...
don't be leave me heres the link to the site (in no way do i support or intent to use this script am merely sharing what is being used to down your servers)
[deleted]
Sigh lol.... incredibly annoying. Apparently its happening to Moon Guard to now.
its childish that the kids throwing a temper tantrum just cuz they don't respond to him right away they dont do that to anyone so get over it
this is rediculous. how can a multi billion dollar company not fix this problem in 2 hours
its been happening to me for about 45 mins
not sure how to delete this :3
09/16/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Ginlik
i am almost intrested in seeking compensation for blizz not fixing this
At least you can post on their forums.
its not just KJ though it is a bunch of them
It's happening to blades edge like every minute
i have a feeling these kids are going to be in big trouble, blizz takes these things very serious i think they might get a vist from "johnny law"
do we know who is doing this
Keeps happening on Tichondrius every 30 seconds.
Same problem at Burning Blade its extremely frustrating
Giving more people access to the link and having even more servers crash is stupid. Edit your post, youre making it worse.
Is it safe yet to log on KJ?
09/16/2012 08:29 PMPosted by Ranukhatis
Giving more people access to the link and having even more servers crash is stupid. Edit your post, youre making it worse.

Agreed. It will only exacerbate the problem. Please edit the link out.
I know it isn't for Moon Guard.can't get 2 ft without dcing
09/16/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Ginlik
i am almost intrested in seeking compensation for blizz not fixing this

Yeah, this was totally under their control and 100% something they could have seen coming.

You and every other player on KJ and other affected servers should most certainly be compensated for something that they absolutely can fix in the matter of minutes and don't have to investigate and dig deeper to fix.
09/16/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Whitejenna
I know it isn't for Moon Guard.can't get 2 ft without dcing
That's hawt.
Has the cause of the server degradation been isolated?

What steps are being taken to resolve it?

Is there an ETA on a fix?