why is KT scared of Mal'Ganis server?

Kel'Thuzad
I dont understand
Why is Mal-Ganis afraid of KT?
because you have a ' in the server name
Man its a cold day outside.
Raining cats and dogs here......cats and dogs.
Did i kill 4 alliance in netherstorm the other night while on MG or KT?
what?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
.. . . . .. . . . . .. .. . .. .
. . . . . . . . .

ps

. . . . . . . . .. . . .
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . .. .. . ..

oh wtf formatting failure!

...sigh too much work for this -.-
Thanks but it was a fail whale D:
I bet OP is one of those nerds who sits in Area 52 all night with 10 other nerds waiting for Alliance to jump at.

Protip from your pal Akhiro: don't act tough when you can't even manage your gear!
Mal'ganis just wants some of the pickles but they can't handle it. /flex
I bet OP is one of those nerds who sits in Area 52 all night with 10 other nerds waiting for Alliance to jump at.

Protip from your pal Akhiro: don't act tough when you can't even manage your gear!
Just like you nerds hang out in the molten front with 10 other nerds waiting for horde to jump at.
I think you guys are just a little too happy to actually have some horde to WPvP with =)
Mal'Ganis is for baddies

Just like you nerds hang out in the molten front with 10 other nerds waiting for horde to jump at.
I think you guys are just a little too happy to actually have some horde to WPvP with =)

Not gonna lie, I was camping hard in Molten Front today. Got about 300 HKs :] The biggest group I was in was with 4 other people though... More than enough to hold it down against the 20+ Horde (mostly from Mal'Ganis)!!!!