rate that dk transmog

Death Knight
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
--The invisible belt makes the top of those pants look odd.
--When taking in the entire look, the shoulders keep distracting me. The colors match the set, but something still looks odd about it.

8.5/10

Lacking weapons. Lacking essence of death.

0/10
8/10... impossible to get matching shoulders and the chest piece being a little too reddish/brownish has always bothered me.
9/10 quite lovely

Just a temp transmog until I get to 90 and raid old instances.
9/10 quite lovely

Just a temp transmog until I get to 90 and raid old instances.

Well if that's the case then I'll just skip to the poster above you.

12/11/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Mórrígan
8/10... impossible to get matching shoulders and the chest piece being a little too reddish/brownish has always bothered me.

9/10

You're the only belf that made me /drool.

Now fix that shoulders!
9/10

Sword seems a little out of place.
9/10

Sword seems a little out of place.

8/10 a bit mismatched but still good
9/10
I think you could get a better looking weapon, and I question the protective ability of your armor =P
9/10 because i know the pain of farming all that gear

sadly im :in process: of gathering my crap from sunwell lol. at least they made it where you can solo every boss in there now
7/10

fitting for a blood elf pali, doesn't instill fear the way an walking death machine DK should, though
7/10

fitting for a blood elf pali, doesn't instill fear the way an walking death machine DK should, though

I think you will find the set shoulders would look a lot better than the wrathful shoulders.
7/10
7/10

I think you will find the set shoulders would look a lot better than the wrathful shoulders.
7/10

I have always hated that helm and it doesnt really go with the rest of your set.

7/10

I have always hated that helm and it doesnt really go with the rest of your set.

6/10

You have a start to the heroic t11. But not all of it.
8/10
Love the sword.
7/10

+2 for boots

-2 for sword
Do I win?
Yes you do.

I'm going for that Taelan Fordring look.
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=1842#screenshots

:D
8/10

Sword needs to be more red and bigger.
8/10

It matches and you even made your body match so
7/10
8/10

It matches and you even made your body match so
7/10

not bad, sword kinda clashes being as it has the green inlay. overall not too bad though, and the gear actually matches the tabard somewhat.

8/10

Well if that's the case then I'll just skip to the poster above you.
9/10

You're the only belf that made me /drool.

Now fix that shoulders!

Awww thank you! I know most people hate belves being the most over played race ever, so I definitely take that as a compliment. As for the shoulders, they are a matching set with the gloves and boots and my nod to MoP gear versus Vanilla design in one xmog. I do however bounce around between these shoulders, Grimscale and Earthslag when finicky. (Eventually going for an undead samurai look when I can find/afford the Hanzo)

@Punisher 6.5/10 I appreciate what you're going for there, but Ive always hated that tier, at least the chest piece anyway. The green in the middle is extremely distracting, as well as the red mace.