Does anyone here like Football?

Moon Guard
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
I hope the Eagles start preforming well, as I am an Eagles fan.
I never feel silly, upsets happen.
10/02/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Lightfool
Eagles over Steelers

I can see this going both ways. Wouldn't be a upset if eagles won.

Dolphins over the Bengals

Not sure, Bengals have a better team.

Panthers over Seahawks

Not happening. That D is way too good and cam has a bad attitude.

Patriots over Broncos

Broncos will win. Pats are weak in the reciver spot and t-end. Broncos D is getting good.
The Seahawks have literally no offense whatsoever. Russell is awful. Panthers are going to blow the Seahawks up.
10/03/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Jorn
Panthers are going to blow the Seahawks up.
Anyone who has lost to the Panthers in the last two years needs to feel bad.
10/03/2012 03:27 PMPosted by Karob
Panthers are going to blow the Seahawks up.
Anyone who has lost to the Panthers in the last two years needs to feel bad.

Maybe last year, the team despite the record really hung in if not should have beat the Falcons.
Seahawks have the best defense in the NFL and the best runningback atm. Won't be close.
New game for Monday; take a shot every time J.J. Watt makes Mark Sanchez look like a tool.
10/03/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Zhaø
Seahawks have the best defense in the NFL and the best runningback atm. Won't be close.

I think you are mistaken about that defense being the "best" considering what the Cards are doing right now. Russell Wilson is bottom of the NFL bad and if the Panthers make it a shootout he won't be able to keep up.
Cards vs Rams tonight.

Come on Cards!
Rams might surprise, all depends on how the Cards offensive line plays.
10/04/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Jorn
Rams might surprise, all depends on how the Cards offensive line plays.

I was so darn right.
Well I finished 10-4 last week but it looks like this next week is going to be a tough one. The good news about that is that, that means there will be lots of competitive and interesting games. And I'm going gusto this week with a slew of underdog picks!

Upsets:
Rams over Dolphins
Great defensive performances by both teams last week. A little more offense by the Dolphins but something tells me the Rams might come out on top in this one.

Jets over Colts
I know I haven't been a big believer in the Colts yet and this is more about the Jets than it is about the Colts. The Jets are going to be pretty desperate and I think because of that they eek out a win against the Colts. We might even see Tebow this week.

Bills over Cardinals
The Bills really need this game and the Cardinals showed last week what happens when a D gets in the mind of Kolb, according to some people "he starts playing scared". The Bills D hasn't showed much this year and if they don't show up this week this will turn into a shootout. The Bills are built a lot better on Offense for shootouts than the Cardinals are.

Giants over 49ers
Two top teams who have looked good this year. I just feel the 49ers are a little overrated and the Giants will win in a close one.

Redskins over Vikings
The Vikings have been good so far but they will need a lot more from Christian Ponder to win against the Skins.

Packers over Texans
The Packers will be fighting for their season in this game and the Texans might be "going through the motions" since they haven't tasted defeat yet.

Other Picks:
Steelers over Titans
Many times this season and in past seasons, in prime time, the underdogs reach down and give it their all on national TV and pull off amazing upsets. This won't be one of those cases.

Ravens over Cowboys
Cowboys might surprise but "signs point to no".

Eagles over Lions
The Lions are coming off a bye week but if their offense doesn't wake up then that rest won't matter. Meanwhile the Eagles continue to play for Vick and Reids job, I feel like they take this one but the Lions might surprise.

Bengals over Browns
A lot of people are taking the browns in this one, in an upset. I can see the possibilities, they just played the Giants tough and the Bengals have been dwindling each week but I'll still go with the Bengals for now.

Buccaneers over Chiefs
I won't pick the chiefs all year.

Falcons over Raiders
Besides a late game comeback against the Steelers, the raiders have yet to show any signs of life this year.

Patriots over Seahawks
The Seahawks have looked good this year, especially on defense but they don't have the passing game or the pass rush to beat the Patriots.

Broncos over Chargers
It's Monday night, it's prime time, it's the national light, the underdogs are coming out. But I just can't bring myself to pick the San Diego Chokers.
Falcons get to the Playoffs, get beat by the team they've been beating all year.

Just like last year.
Hope you don't mind me quoting you, had some points I wanted to discuss further on and I'm all about some good football discussions.

Upsets:
Rams over Dolphins
Great defensive performances by both teams last week. A little more offense by the Dolphins but something tells me the Rams might come out on top in this one.

Not sure this is that big of an upset or not, I know ESPN slightly favors the Dolphins to win but from what I have been seeing of the Rams defense I see the Rams giving the Dolphins a whipping.

Jets over Colts
I know I haven't been a big believer in the Colts yet and this is more about the Jets than it is about the Colts. The Jets are going to be pretty desperate and I think because of that they eek out a win against the Colts. We might even see Tebow this week.

Granted the Colts don't have a stellar defense, the Jets have no offense. I see the Colts winning this game and Tebow Time coming out next week.

Bills over Cardinals
The Bills really need this game and the Cardinals showed last week what happens when a D gets in the mind of Kolb, according to some people "he starts playing scared". The Bills D hasn't showed much this year and if they don't show up this week this will turn into a shootout. The Bills are built a lot better on Offense for shootouts than the Cardinals are.

Agree 100%

Giants over 49ers
Two top teams who have looked good this year. I just feel the 49ers are a little overrated and the Giants will win in a close one.

I think both teams are overrated, I haven't seen anything too impressive out of either but I think the 49ers are going to sneak a win here.

Redskins over Vikings
The Vikings have been good so far but they will need a lot more from Christian Ponder to win against the Skins.

Vikings over Redskins, they've proven that they don't need a high powered offense to win games. Their defense and special teams have stepped up when needed and performed extremely well

Packers over Texans
The Packers will be fighting for their season in this game and the Texans might be "going through the motions" since they haven't tasted defeat yet.

I know that Rodgers did a radio interview where he was hard up on himself and I know against a tough Houston team the Pack will be looking for redemption. I just don't think they can do it against this solid team.

Other Picks:
Steelers over Titans
Many times this season and in past seasons, in prime time, the underdogs reach down and give it their all on national TV and pull off amazing upsets. This won't be one of those cases.

Agreed, whoever has the Steelers defense in Fantasy will be having an amazing week.

Ravens over Cowboys
Cowboys might surprise but "signs point to no".

Cowboys seem to be another overrated year after year team, but I agree that the Ravens will hand them another L for the season.

Eagles over Lions
The Lions are coming off a bye week but if their offense doesn't wake up then that rest won't matter. Meanwhile the Eagles continue to play for Vick and Reids job, I feel like they take this one but the Lions might surprise.

I hate the Eagles, can't say that about any other team in professional sports. However the Lions aren't the team they were last year, shaky all around and I don't see them being able to shake off the Eagles.

Bengals over Browns
A lot of people are taking the browns in this one, in an upset. I can see the possibilities, they just played the Giants tough and the Bengals have been dwindling each week but I'll still go with the Bengals for now.

+1

Buccaneers over Chiefs
I won't pick the chiefs all year.

+1

Falcons over Raiders
Besides a late game comeback against the Steelers, the raiders have yet to show any signs of life this year.

I want to like the Raiders, I really do but they haven't done anything for what, the past 2 years?

Patriots over Seahawks
The Seahawks have looked good this year, especially on defense but they don't have the passing game or the pass rush to beat the Patriots.

Hernandez should be coming back this week, this will boost the Pats offense against any defense.

Broncos over Chargers
It's Monday night, it's prime time, it's the national light, the underdogs are coming out. But I just can't bring myself to pick the San Diego Chokers.

That and you know Manning is going to come out throwing after the loss to the Pats last week.
Tell me Homer Do you like bear and Nacho's?

I love beer and Nacho's!

tell Me Homer, Do you like Football?

Yes I love Football!

Then Homer we should meet some time and watch football and have beer and Nachos
What an upset last night, would have never thought Hasselbeck could lead a team to beat the Steelers, how old is this guy now?

Kenny Britt factor maybe?
yeah like I said the underdogs are always coming out to play on thursday night football, as well as Sunday night and Monday night. I really didn't think the Titans could do it but the Steelers D is not on their A game this year, or so it seems.
I'm beginning to absolutely love the Seahawks again.

Maybe it's a fluke. But then, hey. Maybe they're finally for real again despite the outward appearance. >:D
This weekend was crazy upsets, 0-5 teams winning, 5-0 teams being crushed.