Guild Recruiting

Sargeras
Hi there! My guild The Gods is level 20 now and in order to prepare for Mop we are recruiting all players of any class or level. Pvp and Pve is what we do... Even alot of Wpvp. We are currently looking for a pvp leader for rbgs and such and a pve leader for raids and such. All ranks are open inculding officer and senior officer! If you are intrested let me no in game or right here on the fourms Thanks! I look forward to seeing you in game!!
09/13/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Crazypillz
We are currently looking for a pvp leader for rbgs and such and a pve leader for raids and such. All ranks are open inculding officer and senior officer!

I honestly don't see where you fit in the picture? I feel as if you are building a guild that you are just a member of ><
I try my best to lead these things but i am not the best at pvp and pve both i am looking for people experianced in these things
Might be better to just find a guild to join than starting one up. Sell the guild and get some extra gold in your pocket for when MoP hits.

Just a friendly suggestion.
Well ive always wanted to have my own guild we are level 20 so we arent new but ty for the suggestion