Holy needs an AOE damage - Here's why

Paladin
If the holy paladin is the only one who can aoe a flag, they can eat that loss for a few seconds.

Nearly everyone is worse off in terms of effectiveness when they're aoeing a flag, but we do it anyway because keeping the flag is more important.
Its annoying to not have one right now but since holy prism is absolutely a no brainer at 90 at this point its not that big of an issue
Im pretty pissed off with losing these spells right before I have to labour through a trillion minihits just to get each damn exp point and level to 90. Hope the other classes dont need us to heal straight away cause Illl still be muddling through lvl 86 crap.
09/21/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Darkwren
Im pretty pissed off with losing these spells right before I have to labour through a trillion minihits just to get each damn exp point and level to 90. Hope the other classes dont need us to heal straight away cause Illl still be muddling through lvl 86 crap.

Holy is not a questing spec. It is a healing spec, and you can level through dungeons if you want to play Holy, which is for healing, not for killing things.

There are other casters out there with a more interesting rotation than Denounce Denounce Denounce Denounce Denounce Denounce Denounce Denounce Denounce.

Stop trying to make this spec something it isn't, thanks.
09/16/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Impulsikk
but before level 90 talents.. it is very annoying to not have a single AoE ability..

I've been making posts about this for some time; I really think it'll hurt the leveling experience. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so; I'm making some vids to try to call more attention to this issue. Hopefully Blizzard will decide to at least make Consecration available for Holy in, say, patch 5.0.7 or something.
09/18/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Cayse
Seal of Righteousness.

Says the Ret pally, we use Insight, its a pain to start seal dancing in a fight when healing and trying to stop ninja cappers.

I started a thread on the same subject, that HOLY needs an aoe, and not just the lvl 90 ability.
Blizzard even gave holy a few damaging abilities so we don't have to switch back and forth and specs, yet they take away a great range aoe when glyphed, Concentration.
We get blinding light at 87 and holy prism at 90, thats plenty
@Cayse: how does the solution I discuss in this vid look to you:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmZZ1RT2_OI

Personally, I'm hoping Blizzard creates a patch 5.0.7 that gives Holy paladins Consecration and/or Holy Wrath; that'll be a good band-aid that'll hold us over until Patch 5.1 and level 90.
09/21/2012 11:42 PMPosted by Ergoth

Holy is not a questing spec. It is a healing spec, and you can level through dungeons if you want to play Holy, which is for healing, not for killing things.

There are other casters out there with a more interesting rotation than Denounce Denounce Denounce Denounce Denounce Denounce Denounce Denounce Denounce.

Stop trying to make this spec something it isn't, thanks.

Hmm I was doing the starter zone quests this morning in my Holy DPS glyph spec and doing fine.
You do get to use more than just Denounce.