*Pulls out list*

Corebutt

Liaface

Krykry.

Ashy

Shinny.

HHOOOOORRAAAHHH!
My family just doesn't get hangovers.

Well, my brother does. But he's the middle. My sister (the oldest) and I have never gotten hangovers.

It's a blessing.
So how's everyone been lately? This thread has been the same as it was when I checked it yesterday, so here's to hoping that everyone's day wasn't as bad as mine was.
09/20/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Vynathlon
So how's everyone been lately? This thread has been the same as it was when I checked it yesterday, so here's to hoping that everyone's day wasn't as bad as mine was.

Aww what hppened vyn?

I GOT KFC! :D ......*realizes you had a bad day*.....D:

Does getting a drug test cause I fell asleep in class count has bad?
09/20/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Sarinda

Wait that doesn't make any sens xD

Why do you have to take a drug test for just falling asleep? xD
09/20/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Ihealedyou

Wait that doesn't make any sens xD

Why do you have to take a drug test for just falling asleep? xD

Because my high school is the worst in the state for drug distribution or something.
Oh.....

/sudden realization

OHHHHHHH.......

Ok

OT: Vyn why you have bad day
Oh.....

/sudden realization

OHHHHHHH.......

Ok

OT: Vyn why you have bad day

I passed though :P
Never said you didn't xP

/turns around

Ok you don't have to arrest. I whspered

Ok

/turns again

So....... drugs.....

xD

Aww what hppened vyn?
I went to a military base for my ROTC and had a bad time. Didn't learn anything except essential skills needed for joining the Army which I'm not. It was like 90 degrees outside, the information was boring and I almost passed out from the heat and from drinking polluted water. And then the polluted water made me lose my lunch, and then I spent the rest of the lab sitting in a van trying to feel better, while the rest of the people in the lab were learning things. So I came to the base to learn things, then I felt sick and then I didn't learn anything anyways, so all in all, I wasted my afternoon for nothing, and I lost my lunch before that so now I'm starving atm.
Sounds like me... I went to OU college being one of two guys in my mens choir that got picked to go... then my nerves got to me and I threw up... and got taken home before getting to sing anything... so I basically got homework and felt bad all day for nothing... I did get a T shirt though. But this was three years ago.
I got picked to do funeral services for 60 days in florida.

I won't get to go home for Christmas because I'll be stuck down there.
/reads sad stories

Awww... Guys I'm sorry for you all :(

Admittedley I got rejected today by a girl so was pretty sad all day.

Not anymore thoough >.>

i don't get sad too long
09/19/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Vynathlon
You don't watch very much science fiction shows do you?

I don't watch very many shows. Period. :P
09/19/2012 08:48 PMPosted by Vynathlon
that the creators would have used one specific element instead of the other.

So what dimension would this one be considered? Assuming this dimension is the one that Eric hails from.

*reads rest of conversations* So what you're all saying is... today is a horrible day for me to try to do anything without failing or being horribly let down? *raises thumbs* Thanks for the warning.

Also, I'd like to apologize for my 2(?) day hiatus. I've been getting ready to go home this weekend! xD My little sister's been texting me every day for the past three days asking what school's like, how was my day, telling my all of the things they've been baking over there (and promising that she'll make sure no one eats the banana bread and a cupcake, so I can have some when I get there xP). She's such a sweetheart.

Lately I've been strangely tired o_O. Really don't know why >.<. My friend seems to think I might be pregnant 'cause I made a comment saying "God, I feel like a pregnant lady with how tired I've been lately -.- ." so he's all like "... Is there something you'd like to share?"
"Trust me, if I were pregnant, I'd have more questions than you. Like... 'What tha fuuke?!', 'Who's the father because I don't remember doing anything o_O', and... etc." xP

09/20/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Dristis
I won't get to go home for Christmas because I'll be stuck down there.

I hear Florida just sucks in general. ... I couldn't imagine ever living somewhere it doesn't snow in the winter time. That would just... blow my mind. Not that we got much snow last year >.> .
I'm really sorry to hear about you not being able to see your family, though :(. Surely after Christmas you'll be able to go down there and have your own little Holiday.

While I no longer believe in Santa Clause, I do still believe in Holiday magic. My family once had the flu for three days straight. It sucked, all we ate was jello and ginger-ale; even so, the worst part I remember was watching all of those boring re-runs they put on every Christmas. I promise you, there is nothing worse than listening to the cast sing "You are sixteen, going on seventeen, baby it's time to think..." from the Sound of Music for the third time that day while vomiting up the measly contents in your stomach. I'm getting off track, though. It was the Eve of Christmas, and I was undergoing yet another night of restless sleep, waking up at least every fifteen minutes or so to grab the bucket beside my bed. By morning, I was perfectly fine. In fact, everyone in the house was fine. I didn't even feel sore from my stomach contracting all night, or weak from being sick for three days in a row and not being able to keep anything down.

The point is, even if I don't believe in Santa Clause anymore, I do still believe in magic (to a degree). Now, Holiday Magic is probably the most special kind of magic there is. Maybe if you just allow yourself to believe in it, like a child would, then maybe Christmas will surprise you this year.
:)
You pretty much have to grown thicker skin and move on when it comes to being rejected by women, as I have learned.

Kinda learned it from my brother, who told me "Bro, when shiz hits the fan, move on, don't cry over it"

And...that's what I do. Just gotta keep faith that you're gonna find the right one evetually....you just can rush these things, however, or else they got sour.

Meaning...well...it happens. There is no stopping it, it's the woman's choice and you got to respect that. Getting mopy about it, though, doesn't exactly help...per say. Sure, it hurts...but, hey...shiz happens *shrugs*

So, cheer up, nothing to be sad about :)

Edit:

Lavi-Taffy. Posty post? :o
I'm pretty upset over not being able to leave for Christmas, yeah, but there's nothing I can do.

However, I have to do the Florida thing all of October and then all of December. I get to come back to Fort Stewart for November, so I'm gonna ask my chain of command if I can use my two weeks for Christmas for thanksgiving time.

They said it's possible, so there's that.
You pretty much have to grown thicker skin and move on when it comes to being rejected by women, as I have learned.

Kinda learned it from my brother, who told me "Bro, when shiz hits the fan, move on, don't cry over it"

And...that's what I do. Just gotta keep faith that you're gonna find the right one evetually....you just can rush these things, however, or else they got sour.
Meaning...well...it happens. There is no stopping it, it's the woman's choice and you got to respect that. Getting mopy about it, though, doesn't exactly help...per say. Sure, it hurts...but, hey...shiz happens *shrugs*

So, cheer up, nothing to be sad about :)

Edit:

Lavi-Taffy. Posty post? :o

Yah I know and I get over it for one reason only

1. I'm my own natural happy pill xD

Swear to god I'm serious.

Ill be like "life sucks" like an emo

Then I'm all "Wassup brohemo whats the haps!" (thats not actually what I say but you get the picture)

So yah not depressed anymore and hope to find another lady friend >.>
Girls breaking up with me or me breaking up with them hasn't upset me since my first break up in 4th grade.