Tricks of Our Trade: Peas and Garrotes

Rogue
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next
09/24/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Aeriwen
Original Pandsta
Just got back from an amazing night.

For some reason Wal-Mart released MoP at 10 pm (cst). I didn't buy it, just noticed.

Also, why are my knees bleeding?
09/24/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Antru
Watch Hikaru no Go. It is beautiful and true.

I'm still sad the anime ended before the manga. The under-18 tournament between Korea, China and Japan was fantastic.

I'm still sad the anime ended before the manga. The under-18 tournament between Korea, China and Japan was fantastic

NO.

ENOUGH ANIME.

I just got started on Ao No Excorcist and I'm finishing up Durarara (Still one of my favorite anime's story wise).
09/24/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Verelyse

I'm still sad the anime ended before the manga. The under-18 tournament between Korea, China and Japan was fantastic.

I've seen a lot of people complain that the North Star Cup was a slapdash ending to the series and clearly the writer was forced to stop in midstream.

No. Dude. You don't get it.

*wallbang*

I'm still sad the anime ended before the manga. The under-18 tournament between Korea, China and Japan was fantastic

NO.

ENOUGH ANIME.

I just got started on Ao No Excorcist and I'm finishing up Durarara (Still one of my favorite anime's story wise).

What something to question yourself?

Aishi teruze Baby. (space made to make it googleable.) Rot your teeth out with heartwarming moments.
Ladies, gentlemen, rogues, it has been an honour and a privilege to work alongside you fine folk. I wish to all luck and success at level 90. Although I will not be leaving just right yet, I will neither be moving forward into the Mists. The last couple years with you have been very good indeed.

May your enemy's blade chip and shatter.

~Caera (>',')>
D:

I'll miss you Caera!
Have fun in Panda land peepz.

@Caera, will I still see you in Tyria on occasion?
this feels awfully slow; I'm not even 86 yet.
09/25/2012 03:09 AMPosted by Zanumas

That's so you can enjoy the content, silly.
09/25/2012 04:39 AMPosted by Sheevah

That's so you can enjoy the content, silly.

Sheevah, I love you!
Ladies, gentlemen, rogues, it has been an honour and a privilege to work alongside you fine folk. I wish to all luck and success at level 90. Although I will not be leaving just right yet, I will neither be moving forward into the Mists. The last couple years with you have been very good indeed.

May your enemy's blade chip and shatter.

~Caera (>',')>

Best of luck to you wherever you may go Caera, it's been a pleasure working alongside you.
09/25/2012 04:48 AMPosted by Redfang
Sheevah, I love you!

<3

:D
Oh, Caera. I'll cherish our halcyon days.
To all,

I will miss you all as well. Like Sheevah, I have time left on my Annual Pass. So I still will haunt these forums until sometime in December. With its f2p nature, I still will be around in Tyria, however not to the extent I was active in Azeroth.

I really do hope everyone is enjoying their time moving toward 90. Maybe down the road I will join you there in some capacity. Time will tell.
09/25/2012 05:58 AMPosted by Caera
Like Sheevah, I have time left on my Annual Pass

We were duped! :P

09/25/2012 05:58 AMPosted by Caera
With its f2p nature, I still will be around in Tyria, however not to the extent I was active in Azeroth.

That's how I am, as well. It's not as engaging long-term as WoW, but it's more than good enough for me to dabble in to get my MMO fix.

Side question: Who's gonna be the first regular to hit 90?
Not me! <3
<3