Constant crashes on iOS 6

Mobile Bug Report
Ever since I updated to iOS 6 the app keeps crashing less than a minute into it. I usually can do a few things, check guild news, switch characters, but it will invariable crash. Some parts of the app like the Events calendar and Browse Item will crash instantly always. I have tried removing all apps from the multitask bar, soft reset and hard reset of the phone with no success. Anyone else running into this? Any suggestions?

EDIT: I'm on an iPhone 4 if that makes any difference.
We are investigating these crashes.
Having the same problem. I just upgraded my phone to iPhone 5 and it constantly crashes while checking the event calendar and occasionally is hung up trying to log in.
Problem still there. After trying for a while I noticed that only certain sections would crash. Events crashes always. Browsing items crashes after going through a couple of pages, but it is consistent. The guild page and AH work fine, I spent over 10 min on the AH doing transactions and had no crashes there. I had the app also crash a few times when looking at Talents or Activity on my chars, but not always.
I am having the same problem with the app crashing, but it only seems to do it when I try to access the Events section. Everything else seems to be working fine, but when I use the events icon it loads for a minute and then crashes to the desktop. Thank for looking into this problem!
09/25/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Grungbiter
I am having the same problem with the app crashing, but it only seems to do it when I try to access the Events section. Everything else seems to be working fine, but when I use the events icon it loads for a minute and then crashes to the desktop. Thank for looking into this problem!

Yes, the Events module is the only one that is an outright crash every time. I believe the other potential crashes are related to memory, so if you spend some time loading new assets off the server over and over again, you'll likely encounter issues.
I have had much the same trouble, Experiencing it while using the guild chat features most.
Usually this occurred when switching from whisper to the main guild chat.
I am also getting these crashes. I would like to add specific crashes. checking in a whispers of someone who is now offline. Whispers disappearing after they have been posted but not cleared. 50% crash when clicking in a member to whisper them.

IOS6, iPhone 5
I get constant crashes when I look up details on gear or items in the auction house.
09/27/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Sonicgott
I get constant crashes when I look up details on gear or items in the auction house.

I was just about to post the same. It seems to crash everytime I choose to see details for an item.
I too have had these same problems since upgrading to IOS6. The events calendar crashes every single time and I'm also having other random crashes as well.
I have noticed for the past few days that Events and looking at item details has been disabled. I assume this is a preventive measure while the crashes issue is resolved, correct? Any ETA for a fix? Thanks.
10/02/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Kriegmeister
I have noticed for the past few days that Events and looking at item details has been disabled. I assume this is a preventive measure while the crashes issue is resolved, correct? Any ETA for a fix? Thanks.

Approval after submission to the App Store takes a week or more, so I cannot confirm when this will be available. Soonish.