The Boomkin simcraft numbers

Druid
So, I'm sure some of you have seen the Simcraft numbers for T14H. These aren't necessarily accurate, but they provide one of the better pictures we have right now about where specs lie at MOP's release.

So my question is for those who have done some raid testing as a Boomkin, how well is Boomkin holding up in level 90 raids? Is this something to be worried about?

Simcraft numbers: http://simulationcraft.org/505/Raid_T14H.html
Lol
Well they just buffed bal in a hotfix. Do those numbers apply to this sim? If anything look at how the hunters must feel lol. Going from top dps to hardcore bottom, :( That might be good news for marks to get buffs? idk.

Back on topic, Booms really shine with multi target fights. My guess is that this is a patchwork fight. I cant really see them buffing druids to much or else they will be multi target gods.
Lol
Well they just buffed bal in a hotfix. Do those numbers apply to this sim? If anything look at how the hunters must feel lol. Going from top dps to hardcore bottom, :( That might be good news for marks to get buffs? idk.

Yeah, it's not going to include the hotfix from yesterday. Don't know how much of a DPS increase that is.

Back on topic, Booms really shine with multi target fights. My guess is that this is a patchwork fight. I cant really see them buffing druids to much or else they will be multi target gods.

It's a Patchwerk fight. Most fights in 14H aren't Patchwerk, but instead are heavy movement.
09/21/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Apho
Yeah, it's not going to include the hotfix from yesterday. Don't know how much of a DPS increase that is.

Starfire.numDmg + Starsurge.numDmg + Wrath.numDmg = Total.prebuff.numDmg
(Starfire.numDmg *1.03) + (Starsurge.numDmg*1.03) + (Wrath.numDmg*1.09) = Total.postbuff.numDmg
Total.postbuff.numDmg - Total.prebuff.numDmg = Total.postbuff.change
Total.overall.prebuff + Total.postbuff.change = Total.overall.postbuff
Total.overall.postbuff / Total.overall.prebuff = Total.overall.new

There you go. :)