Bear - level 85 arms/ prot warrior

Bleeding Hollow
Hello, i come from a land far away. I just xfered, so i cannot choose my war on the forums. I originated on lightning's blade during vanilla. In fact i played this character. From day 1. Anyhow, i made a rogue, got tired of snaking my way around and so now i play bear. Hes been around since vanilla too. Anyhow, i miss the original wow. Leveling my first character i got ganked endlessly. I used to hate it but now i think back to it, those were good times. Hard core times. On these low populated servers though its just not the same. Anyhow...

Tl;dr i have an ilvl of 384. Not great but i did just hit 85. I want to be a dedicated raider in MoP, raid times between 8 and 1130. Yes i'll be on time. My raid experience is every raid in vanilla. Not much beyond that. Im still knowledgeable. Also i love pvp, on my downtime you'll find me ganking people/ bg's. Possibly mining.

A little about me: ive been in the US Marines for 4 years as infantry. I am 22, im married.

K im done blabbing my mouth, also. Alliance 4 life. Well except for my rogue ^^
Welcome to Bleeding Hollow Marixx! We hope you enjoy your stay here!
Thanks mate
You will get ganked. Enjoy your stay though, we always love fresh blood to change up the monotony.
09/15/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Greenslock
You will get ganked. Enjoy your stay though, we always love fresh blood to change up the monotony.

This is true.

It will be 5 IWC players focus targetting you.
09/15/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Endryx

Only 5 IWC?
09/15/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Rugz

Only 5 IWC?

5... x4.
09/15/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Endryx
5... x4.

20 Clan members will be uniting soon.
cool. so no guild offers nice. i will gank you, horde.
09/15/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Marixx
i will gank you, horde

I got yo number now, broski. Jk...though i'll remember you if you post your war's name. And then lovingly and gently corpse @#@*#*!! you like twice.
09/15/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Greenslock
i will gank you, horde

I got yo number now, broski. Jk...though i'll remember you if you post your war's name. And then lovingly and gently corpse @#@*#*!! you like twice.

You should get IWC to sponsor you for Hooked on Monkey Phonics. He stated in the first line or two that for some reason he could not post on his druid because he just transfered. This is a common issue for a few days after a transfer.
Jeez, i misedit something in the middle of the night and i get the !@#$ insulting me in forums. I meant to say you should tell us your war's name. But it's nice to know you are so quick to judge man.

Edit: Apparently N a Z i is censored
Bear? So wait youre not a twink?
focus targetting

I followed up to here. Then I lol'd. Well done. IWC.. focus targetting.. looool.