do u find ehancement nerfed in patch 5.0.5?

Shaman
my lava lash crits went from 60k to 40k and i cried the difficulty of my style of playing ehancement (heal spam lawls) now i find myself have to really focus on doing more damage than keeping my health above 60%.
Who cares? On Tuesday it will all be moot.
moot?
you seem brilliant. also, yeah it wont matter in 5 days
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=moot
09/20/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Beetroot
moot?

Yes, moot. As in, superfluous. As in it won't matter.

On Tuesday the level cap raises to 90, and nobody will give a damn what you do at 85. Nobody should give a crap now, actually; level 85 dps became irrelevant the moment 5.04 launched.
B- B- B- BUT MY DPS WAS NERFED NAO WHAAAAAAAAAAA
it bothers me. Because enhancement is not doing the damage that it was at lower lvs. Yes lower lv damage is a concern, because leveling is part of the fun and experience. Its not just about max lv and end game.
09/21/2012 03:08 AMPosted by Derìk
Its not just about max lv and end game.

Yes it is.
Are you talking damage in pve or pvp? Because if its pvp you need to take into account the overhaul to all pvp related stats (everyone gets 40% pvp damage reduction baseline, change from resilience to pvp power and defense).
it bothers me. Because enhancement is not doing the damage that it was at lower lvs. Yes lower lv damage is a concern, because leveling is part of the fun and experience. Its not just about max lv and end game.

09/21/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Püddin
Yes it is.
09/21/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Püddin

Yes it is.
09/22/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Durnin
yes it is
DPS while leveling isn't completely irrevelant, but leveling is easy enough where it's never really a big deal except at the start of a new expansion's zone.
09/22/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Felocity
yes it is

Blizzard states that the balance is at 90th lvl now.
well i watched some previews of enhance at lvl 90 and in my opinion this isn't going to be good for us. damage seems low and the totem thing I hate. should have left the totems alone.
09/22/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Ravageyou
well i watched some previews of enhance at lvl 90 and in my opinion this isn't going to be good for us. damage seems low and the totem thing I hate. should have left the totems alone.

Totems were just about the most broken mechanic left in the game at that point. So no, they shouldn't have left them alone.
totems are what defined us. so i disagree