Dat Thread

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Drama nobody cares about
09/16/2012 06:10 PMPosted by Doritinna
LMAO, acting childish. That is pretty damn funny considering how you were acting last night.

This ^

I've never seen someone, especially a grown man, get so upset that he is screaming and literally almost crying because he got beat in world pvp by a group three times as big as his own and was told to "shut up" for mindlessly raging on a guy who had nothing to do with the reason we died several times.
09/16/2012 10:20 PMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle

This ^

I've never seen someone, especially a grown man, get so upset that he is screaming and literally almost crying because he got beat in world pvp by a group three times as big as his own and was told to "shut up" for mindlessly raging on a guy who had nothing to do with the reason we died several times.

lmao

For real. I'm not even hating on Kag or trolling or being mean. I was just like so astounded that he was literally close to tears because he was told to "shut up" by someone that should "show him respect" when he was clearly in the wrong. It was ridiculous.
You missed a very epic fun time.
I just want to say I had a very uncomfortable time in Mumble last night. It was like daddy hit mommy at the dinner table, but we couldn't get up until the plates were clear.

lmao

For real. I'm not even hating on Kag or trolling or being mean. I was just like so astounded that he was literally close to tears because he was told to "shut up" by someone that should "show him respect" when he was clearly in the wrong. It was ridiculous.

http://imageshack.us/a/img163/5302/ohohohoho.jpg
Drama nobody cares about
Oh boy. I'm sure this took you close to an hour to type up. Luckily I'll be able to type a reply in about 3 minutes. There so many things of note in this comment that you've made that I'll have to make a numbered list. Bullets would work as well, but I like numbers better to be honest. It really drive homes the point of just how ridiculous your whole post is.

1) "Worst part is you a glad player making the comment that we wont be beating IWC on the 1st night.."
I only stated that they had way too many people out for us to beat. You whining and crying like a 26 year old 6th grader didn't help anything. We can't 14v30 people to be honest. And everyone left in our guild all agree's. Everyone who was in mumble last night (save for your real life friends, and maybe one or two others) all thinks you acted absolutely horrid and made a complete fool of yourself. Even Raik, who was your friend for a long time, said that you were dead weight and he was glad to be rid of you. Because of the way you act.

2) ".I would also like to point out I didnt enter in this merger for your stated objectives on skype "this guild is to be a counter to IWC""
That's wildly inaccurate and skewed to make it seem as if I've misrepresented myself (we'll talk more about that later). The idea of being a counter to IWC was one of maybe 10 points that I made. Every single person in this merge, (your officers, Sam, and Sam's officers) all were pleased with the idea. They all had idea's on how this would help things. The real idea was to bring everyone together, to have more friends in guild, to have more activity, and to have more fun. By having all of us together, we would have more people in world pvp events, so IWC couldn't get a group of 40 and wipe us instantly.

3) " I think the most ABSOLUTELY disgusting part about this is how you guys acted when I left I mean really attacking me on the forums?"

No one attacked you. We spoke of your actions and how we believed they were childish. If anyone is attacking someone, it's you. You're the one who is insulting me, and telling me that I'm pretending to be something I'm not. Read every post in which I've talked about you, (even this one). I'm saying things that I believe are true, and that many others believe are true. Guess what? I'm a very nice guy. I try to help anyone who needs help. I've already made a lot of friends on this realm who believe I am nice, and who I have helped, and who I have been nice too. So far, it doesn't seem like you have very many friends Kag. It doesn't seem like you're very well liked. If anyone is a pretender, I think you are.

4) "Hows your recruitment thread going Pink? You seem to deal with trolls the same way everyone else does. Get off it bro stop lying on the forums and grow up its pathetic how you act "well I wasnt there in hellfire when you died so it doesnt matter" Yet when you got there you were one of the people that didnt listen and leave the city when IWC showed up..

Feel free to back off on the forums lest you make yourself look more like a fool and liar."

You really drive home the whole point here, Kag. You really help yourself by venting your rage and misplaced aggression through the keyboard. If I've acted a fool or been a liar, I'd like someone to tell me. I'd like to hear how I've been a fool or a liar. Because I haven't been. In reality, you're the fool, and you're the liar. This isn't me attacking you. This is me being truthful.
The recruitment thread is actually going quiet well compared to the half dozen other posts that you've made which end up being completely derailed and all of which involve you defending your "skill" and "tactics" against members of IWC. You're so easy to troll that it's pitiful. That's why I didn't want you to make the forum post. Because you get trolled so hard it makes me cringe.
I'm not lying on the forums, and I certainly don't need to grow up. You making that post which took you 25 minutes to type up makes me think that you might be the one who needs to grow up.
Also, "Yet when you got there you were one of the people that didnt listen and leave the city when IWC showed up.."
That's one of the dumbest yet funniest things you've said so far. I never died in Hellfire. You did. After you screamed "everyone get out everyone get out" then rushed in there to "save" everyone.
"As it stands you the great messiah are nothing but another player with a bad attitude because what you wanted didnt work." - Kag

I really gotta just repost that. Because that's literally the funniest, most ironic post I've ever seen on these forums. I can't be the only one who notices that, roflmao.
"IWC was never a reason to merge when we had been doing fine and growing and fighting them before hand. Stop trying to pass off BS on the forums when you are just some guy who proposed an idea that didnt work out I wasnt going to sit in a place I didnt want to be fore weeks and my guys had already been leaving before I left(ones that were not even on for the WPVP) because they didnt feel comfortable around you and them. "

I said that we would directly combat IWC. And that is obviously true. We world pvp on the opposite faction as they do. Therefore we combat them. Do you follow, or should I draw you a diagram? Sativ is skilled with paint, I could get him to make one up for you.

Pass off BS on the forums? That seems to be the only thing you do in this game other than die to IWC.

Some guy that proposed an idea that didn't work out? Just because you and 6 other people left doesn't mean the idea didn't work out buddy.

The ones that had already been leaving before you left? You mean two people?

Because they didn't feel comfortable around me? That's hilarious. I work seriously hard to be friendly and nice to everyone. I've never received a complaint that I was rude or unfriendly to anyone. Ever.
Drama nobody cares about
I'm not going to bother reading your long post that's likely full of half thought out lies and random comments that make no sense, but I also have to point out, if you read my recruit post, 9/10 of the horde members in there trolling / saying negative things are speaking TO YOU. Rofl!
This thread is so juicy need more info on pink and kag drama pl0x
Oh my god who @#$%*%G cares.

Its a game for christ sake.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9ub370gLG1qmagjfo2_1280.jpg

Describes this thread.
Drama nobody cares about
Oh my god who @#$%*%G cares.

Its a game for christ sake.

Come on. WoW drama is the reason people read the forums!