@Allliance

Emerald Dream
09/17/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Patlol
Oh no I've been clocked, I better leg it before this yank tries to get me! us scousers don't tolerate this kinda !@#$e go %^-* your dad in the !@#$ter ye %^-*

!@#$e = pancake
%^-* = fart
!@#$ter = lobster
%^-* = crayon

I miss madlibs.
I never said we didn't do it. I said retards spouting blanket statements about 20k people and thinking it applies to everyone in that group are generally mad-bads...

Take you for example, I thought this was a standard troll post, but it actually is a rage post because your alt got tanked by 85s a couple times.

Welcome to Emerald %#*^ing Dream. Blue servers that way ----->

You got spanked the other day in tb.
09/17/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Biooh
Oh no I've been clocked, I better leg it before this yank tries to get me! us scousers don't tolerate this kinda !@#$e go %^-* your dad in the !@#$ter ye %^-*

!@#$e = pancake
%^-* = fart
!@#$ter = lobster
%^-* = crayon

I miss madlibs.

This totally just made my day, thanks.
09/17/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Stijin

You're a pretty big hardass when you're backed by a raid group against a team of alliance randoms that I'm not grouped with.

Tell me again how balanced your class is at level 85. Try hard.
09/17/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Return

You're a pretty big hardass when you're backed by a raid group against a team of alliance randoms that I'm not grouped with.

Tell me again how balanced your class is at level 85. Try hard.

Don't hurt their feelings Return. Take it easy on them.
Just shocked by the amount of the bad qqing. It's still pretty hilarious...gotten even better since I released the video, swimming in a sea of their rage tears.

Stijin is out there last night in lock tank spec with 269k hp with 7 other people (hunter, hunter, Mage, Mage, disc priest, warrior, rogue). Including myself, there are 4-5 ungrouped alliance, no heals, sitting around the base, mostly 4am keyturners, yet when they get guards pulled on them, I get 5 people rage-whispering me and multiple mentions on the forums about getting stomped. It all goes into my "Collage de Rage" that I'm making, so the more the better, but lately, the frequency of bad players talking !@#$ is just staggering (see: OP).
09/17/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Return
(see: OP).

hey, hey, yank, you don't know my skill level period, like zomg no 2k arena or RBG he must suck amirite? Naw, RBG is no test of skill, it's horrible and doesn't need to be in the game and arena is all about the flavour of the patch(whatever you want to call it), If you say there is not flavour of the patch(whatever you want to call it) you're asinine, naïve, and just plain taking the piss.

Then again all xpac long classes like huntards never take much skill to kill a person.
^dks are skill class
09/17/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Oilers
^dks are skill class

dawwww a paladin talking about PvP so cute, your class currently takes less skill, so please walk away.
09/17/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Oilers
^dks are skill class

He's not going to get sarcasm. He sounds pretty dumb to be raging about his alt getting ganked on a pvp server.

lol @ op hunters. Do you even remember frost dks in season 9? But post nerf, dks must have been much lower on the representation charts than those OP hunters.

http://www.arenastats.com/index.php?r=all&bg=all&br=3&mr=2000&mt=5&mg=20

Just stop. You're a bad DK who doesn't know !@#$ about pvp, and rages that his sexy little blood elf mage got ganked while you were trying to fap to her RP walk animation.

Again. Welcome to Emerald %^-*ing Dream.
Dks should be OP, they are a HERO class :O
^dks are skill class

He's not going to get sarcasm. He sounds pretty dumb to be raging about his alt getting ganked on a pvp server.

lol @ op hunters. Do you even remember frost dks in season 9? But post nerf, dks must have been much lower on the representation charts than those OP hunters.

http://www.arenastats.com/index.php?r=all&bg=all&br=3&mr=2000&mt=5&mg=20

Just stop. You're a bad DK who doesn't know !@#$ about pvp, and rages that his sexy little blood elf mage got ganked while you were trying to fap to her RP walk animation.

Again. Welcome to Emerald %^-*ing Dream.

hey mate you sound real mad, and how would you know I have a gay elf or not? Also I'm not a tosser like you, when you have a wife you tend to not have to wank yourself but you wouldn't know of such pleasures it seems, seeing you're more then likely a fat !@# yank that lives in your mums basement that tries and fails at trolling people.

edit: take this cup of tea and calm down mate, a game is a game, it's not your life.
09/17/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Oilers
Dks should be OP, they are a HERO class :O

mate I know right? we're like so awesome and !@#$ that we shouldn't have any sort of skill requirements like paladins until MoP is out!!
Return, Oilers, please for the love of god go away, you make me wish I wasn't Alliance because how bad you're failing at trolling this guy, and how bad he's trolling you guys.
Didn't say your elf was gay, please don't project your !@#$-erotic fantasies here, I won't be your outlet (oh, you thought it was THAT kind of RP server).

If the entire server didn't already know what I looked like, then the random jabs in the dark might have hit something.

Here, let me show you how: Your life sounds great. Assuming I am a troll, instead of snogging (lol @ British gibberish words) your wife, you're arguing with people trying to provoke you on the Internet. You know that affair you think your wife might be having? It's because you're more interested in whining and arguing with the whole Internet than paying attention to her. You're a true winner.

Now go cry moar about how the mean alliance hurt your itty bitty alt...I'm sure the ED community will be receptive...LOL
Didn't say your elf was gay, please don't project your !@#$-erotic fantasies here, I won't be your outlet (oh, you thought it was THAT kind of RP server).

If the entire server didn't already know what I looked like, then the random jabs in the dark might have hit something.

Here, let me show you how: Your life sounds great. Assuming I am a troll, instead of snogging (lol @ British gibberish words) your wife, you're arguing with people trying to provoke you on the Internet. You know that affair you think your wife might be having? It's because you're more interested in whining and arguing with the whole Internet than paying attention to her. You're a true winner.

Now go cry moar about how the mean alliance hurt your itty bitty alt...I'm sure the ED community will be receptive...LOL

rage level, it is 10,000. This is just you're really getting all worked up over this, if you don't care then walk along, oh wait, the people of the interwebs aren't that smart.
Real hunters have full BiS and raid :)
i am very angry
09/17/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Oilers
i am very angry

return is the angry one here.

rage level, it is 10,000. This is just you're really getting all worked up over this, if you don't care then walk along, oh wait, the people of the interwebs aren't that smart.

Who said I didn't care? Don't like whiny !@#$%es on my server complaining about getting ganked, and talking ^-*! about an entire faction when they know jack about pvp.

So when I'm bored at work waiting for a new build, proving bads wrong is a fun use of time.

Who are you, by the way? Looks like a crappy Mage alt that hasn't been played in a while.