Theramore's Fall requirements?

General Discussion
What are the requirements for Theramore's Fall? I was trying to queue but I'm unable too.
Sorry if this is in the wrong section!
not open yet but the requirements will be level 85 with an item level of 353 at least for the first week then it will go to a level 90 scenario
What are the requirements for Theramore's Fall? I was trying to queue but I'm unable too.

I think it's not released yet.

Head, meet desk. Twice. Because I got sniped.
Well...crap. My bad. Sorry for being an idiot. Haha,
I believe the gearscore requirement is ilevel 353.

Bah! Posted too slow.

I think it's not released yet.

Head, meet desk.

Should be up about 3pm pst today. That's why you'll see these type of questions.
It should be out in about another 35 minutes. :)
09/17/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Fairadey
Should be up about 3pm pst today. That's why you'll see these type of questions.

The next problem will be "It's already 5:25pm EDT and there is no event????".

PDT people. PDT.
09/17/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Alona
It should be out in about another 35 minutes. :)

Thank you for the kind response :)
Sorry to rehash an old question...

But I cannot get into or even queue for this scenario on my 85 Warlock even though it shows (locked), is the only scenario that is visible, and used to say item level not high enough, so I boosted item level to 383 but STILL cannot queue for it, and it doesnt give a reason why...
Sorry to rehash an old question...

But I cannot get into or even queue for this scenario on my 85 Warlock even though it shows (locked), is the only scenario that is visible, and used to say item level not high enough, so I boosted item level to 383 but STILL cannot queue for it, and it doesnt give a reason why...

The level 85 version was only available during the weeks leading up to this expansion.

All scenarios are for level 90's now. Including Theramore.
So why show it in the list then? just keep it grayed out like it was before. But as of 5.1 Theramore's fall is now on the list and just says 'you do not meet the requirements'...seriously blizz wtf have it on the list?!
I am having this same problem too. i have an 85 DK and its saying the same thing, i think you have to be level 90
Necro!!!!!!!!!111111111
01/05/2013 04:34 PMPosted by Hintai
Necro!!!!!!!!!111111111

I DIDN'T DO IT!
01/05/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Anstyce
I DIDN'T DO IT!

*Looks at the ghoul next to Anstyce who's holding a to do list. Upon said list is to force the revival of a dead thread*

LIAR!
01/05/2013 04:41 PMPosted by Caylre
I DIDN'T DO IT!

*Looks at the ghoul next to Anstyce who's holding a to do list. Upon said list is to force the revival of a dead thread*

LIAR!

Uhhh...
*cleaves ghoul*
What ghoul?