3v3 Bleeding Hollow Tournament Weer Sponsored

Bleeding Hollow
Hello everyone. Building on the success of recent arena tournaments, Weer is sponsoring a 3v3 INVITATIONAL.
The event will be held on SATURDAY 9/22 at 7:30 PM EASTERN at DALARAN so both alliance and horde can que war-games easily.

Rules:- There will be no TRIPLE DPS comps allowed, or double / triple healer comps.
- Legendary weapons cannot be used.
- The matches will be BEST OUT OF 3, Final will be best of 5.
-The first map will always be NAGRAND but then the loser picks the following map between Lordaeran and Dalaran Sewers.

Prizes: 10,000 gold + ENTRY FEES, 1ST PLACE 75% 2ND PLACE 25%

Entry/Sign up: INVITATION TOURNAMENT, SIGN UP TO ENTER. You must give 200gold to sign up. As soon as you pay and are confirmed you will have a secure spot in the bracket. There will only be 8 teams to allow for a fair bracket.
AS INVITATION ONLY WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE TEAMS BASED ON OUR DISCRETION.

REPLY TO SIGN UP AS FOLLOWS:

1: Team Name
2: Team Composition
3: Player names
4: Faction / how many cross realms.

CROSS-REALM IS PERMITTED, AS LONG AS LEADER IS FROM BLEEDING HOLLOW ALLI / HORDE.

Advertisement/Sponsor: This event will be LIVESTREAMED by THREE Weer Guildmembers.

www.twitch.tv/shockinsteel (MAIN TOURNAMENT STREAM)- COMMENTATOR

www.twitch.tv/tubbzlol Polymer- COMMENTATOR

www.twitch.tv/kardlonoc1 PLAYING OR JUST STREAMING THE GAMES.

www.youtube.com/shocksrbgs

Polymer and Shock will be COMMENTATING this event.

BE ON AT 7:30 PM ON SATURDAY 9/22 AND TUNE INTO www.twitch.tv/shockinsteel for announcements regarding the bracket.
Team name:
Team Composition:
Player names:
Faction: Alliance
Crossrealms:

p.s. willing to help commentate.
might have a team, will edit post later if I do
bump
Hmm...
bump
Bump. WTB big bad IWC teams in this tournament. Will be really fun to see them all get first round DQ's. Except for qtqt Cozener of course ;)
Bump it up!
Cozener is a smelly duelist

jk he's a qt
09/18/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Polymer
Bump it up!

Sup qt pie
bump
Team Name: Numba One Stunnas
Team Comp: Spriest, Lock, Rdruid
Player Names: Xylol, Synkz, Stunzlegacy
Faction: Alliance
Crossrealms: 0

both xylol and synkz said they might not be able to make it so with my luck ill end up needing to find 2 replacements
09/18/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Pinkrangerz
Bump. WTB big bad IWC teams in this tournament. Will be really fun to see them all get first round DQ's. Except for qtqt Cozener of course ;)

I think I could go one or two rounds, I have never really played on the level of you hardcore arena types. This is me not trolling by the way, I'll turn the arrogance back on in a moment.
i will only play Kardlonoc if u don't train me again xD
To the top!!!

HAI PUNCHES!!!!! You going to be signing up for this tourny?
Pleaseee sign up. This will be very well run with great commentators! So far there are 2-3 teams need 5 more!
bump