MoP background DLer

Technical Support
Sorry if this has been posted a billion times but...

I upgraded with digital CE for MoP and I am not seeing the background downloader in my system tray like I do with content patches. How can I make sure I am downloading or have downloaded what I need to be ready for launch?
Krokkus

There is nothing to download right now. Any data that would get you ready for MoP should have already been downloaded as long as you have been playing.
If you can't find a solution to your issue, feel free to contact a Support Representative directly for further assistance. Their contact information can be found at the following link: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html

I'm available on the forums Monday through Friday from 11AM to 8PM Pacific Time
is there a way to be sure?
Krokkus

There is nothing to download right now. Any data that would get you ready for MoP should have already been downloaded as long as you have been playing.

Are you sure because it shows in game download at 0%.
09/22/2012 06:45 AMPosted by Skyyblue
is there a way to be sure?

Check in Data folder for expansion4.MPQ I guess :P
you should be good to go, come monday you will be playing with no trouble.
I am still nervous about the digital version, as my account page says this: "Log in to World of Warcraft to download Mists of Pandaria in the background. You'll be able to play Mists of Pandaria on September 25 at midnight PDT." Have logged into my WoW account, but nothing happens.
09/22/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Bluspacecow
Check in Data folder for expansion4.MPQ I guess :P

Yup I have this file, so that means it's installed then?
09/22/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Deillia
Yup I have this file, so that means it's installed then?

Probably :)

Data folder should be around 20 GB