*SPOILER*: Tides of War question

Story Forum
In another thread someone brought up a point I didn't think about too much.

How did Garrosh survive the cleverly laid bomb trap that obviously killed everyone else in the area? That was kind of left hanging there.

How did Garrosh survive the cleverly laid bomb trap that obviously killed everyone else in the area? That was kind of left hanging there.

Rule of Cool I'd say

Rule of Cool I'd say

I'm guessing he walked slowly away and didn't look back at the explosion, then ;)
Blizz is attempting to make more parallels between Garrosh and Hitler. Right here, we have his stupidly dumb luck that makes him immune to explosions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo
Truth is we don't know.

There are many possibilities, ranging from the relatively mundane (he wasn't killed and was simply healed before he was seen again), to the absolutely insane (Garrosh isn't what he appears to be and is in fact an Old God or some such nonsense).

Because he's Garrosh effing Hellscream god damn it.
It didn't say but I'm guessing since he had all kinds of casters on hand, he had a lock demon door him outta there or a mage port. I guess its supposed to be left to the imagination.
Everyone else suffered brain damage and died,

Garrosh survived by the value of being brainless

Ok I'll admit that made me laugh...

TBH it could be anything, Garrosh might have seen it coming and moved... Maybe the explosion didn't kill anyone, just severely injured them all.. but because Garrosh had healers and allies with him, he was saved. Rest weren't so lucky.

The explosion could have missed the battle and the defenders were overwhelmed or distracted and so died but Garrosh didn't..

Magic etc.. we know shielding spells exist in lore.

So many logical possibilities.
Garrosh is a lvl 93 (SKULL) and the guy setting off the bomb is a lvl 45 NPC.

MISS