[A] Insurmountable Odds (25) is Recruiting!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 11 12 13 26 Next
Insurmountable Odds downed Sha of Fear Saturday night to finish fully clearing normal twenty-five man content for this tier. We're looking forward to the release of new content in a few weeks!
Nice getup, O Fearless Leader.

:P
Don't judge my fearless leader.

He is handsome.
02/19/2013 12:11 AMPosted by Tsenzu
Nice getup, O Fearless Leader.

Don't be jealous!
Teach me how to enhancement, Ari. I picked up my shaman alt was immediately enraptured by the amount of buttons. No idea how to play her, though. >.>
02/19/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Adessa
Teach me how to enhancement, Ari. I picked up my shaman alt was immediately enraptured by the amount of buttons. No idea how to play her, though. >.>

pop Ascendance and do all the damages
Funny enough, you also asked me about how to play resto!
Looks like we'll have another week before its time to tackle the new 5.2 content. We're always recruiting talented raiders, and are actively looking for another couple of healers (non-priests preferred).
Yaaaaay, more dailies I'll feel bad about not doing.
02/25/2013 02:10 PMPosted by Ayaxandra
Looks like we'll have another week before its time to tackle the new 5.2 content. We're always recruiting talented raiders, and are actively looking for another couple of healers (non-priests preferred).

Resto Druids included? My gear might be up to snuff after this week to feel comfortable attempting an application.
It's almost time for the mogu raid that has barely any mogu in it. Who's excited?!
Bump for nice people.
Good luck with the Thunder King!
Can't stop Haiku-ing.
02/25/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Aulisemia
Resto Druids included? My gear might be up to snuff after this week to feel comfortable attempting an application.

We are open to recruiting another resto druid, yes. If you get the chance can you pop over on Alliance side to talk? I won't be around a bunch this week but if you could catch me before the raid tonight that would be excellent (around 7:15 server).

Thanks for the gnome-ku Kadasan :-D
*She quietly slides a plate of cookies towards the forums* There ya go...
Suddenly, the IO bumps are all nice little RP things. :3
02/28/2013 11:37 AMPosted by Venita
/smooches IO
All the crap that gets put on these forums, and it's my friendly bumps that get deleted by the moderator.

So much for keeping this on the front page for recruitment's sake...