49s thread of Tremendous Anticipation

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
09/20/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Vibes
post on ur 49 u coward

post on ur 49 u coward

Also I might not make games tonight. Borderlands 2 is too fun XD
^ Nope.

EDIT: Sorry you didn't find your long-lost lover =/ This is just Yumcheuk, ;)
But Yumcheuk still loves you. Am I your newly-found lover?

All you damn people with new alts, I can't keep straight :)

09/20/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Holykeese
RIP Khaz Modan. Was actually a pretty good server during BC.

I have many fond memories on Khaz Modan. It was the place where I started twinking 19's, 29s, and 39's and got my first 60,70,80.

There are alot of people originally from Vengeance in the 39's and 49's still, most have just moved to new servers.

I know Rushz, Balroy, and a few others I can't think of were originally from that BG :)

same here, I made my first 19 twink rogue on khaz modan right after BC came out. He was in a 19 guild, but I cant remember the name of it.

I was in a guild, the name is escaping me that Whira was the leader of.

We merged and became Ctrl Alt Del.

At some point I formed a 29's and 39's guild named Fury.

This was all a very long time ago 6+ years at least so you could of came in after me.

Nitpick who still trolls the forums on occasion might be able to fill in some of the additional details.

Edit:

I am thinking the guild name was "evasion" but could be wrong.

Edit:

I just searched and I see videos on youtube after I moved onto 29's from the 19's and that was in 2006.

So I'm thinking sometime in 2005-2006 was when I was playing active in 19's.
of tremendous anticipation? where do you kids get these lame titles from rofl
09/20/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Smoovie
of tremendous anticipation? where do you kids get these lame titles from rofl

idk they musta gotten inspiration from ur lame face
good 1
09/20/2012 01:28 PMPosted by Jasondaro
oh yeah, the name was ctrl alt del. getting my justicar title was so easy since all 19s did was WSG.

Haha same here..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khaz-modan/Lailu/achievement#95:a907

I haven't played that character in awhile but I got the Justicar Achievement on 4/19/2009.
09/20/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Lailu
I know Rushz, Balroy, and a few others I can't think of were originally from that BG :)

Nay, Caps, Growler, Wonder, all of OoN really.
lailu do you have 15 resil to chest enchant on sc
09/20/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Rubikz
lailu do you have 15 resil to chest enchant on sc

I have all but 2-3 enchants. I can't tell you if that is one of the ones I don't have.

When I get home tonight I will check. I'm still at work.
09/20/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Wíthered

Nay, Caps, Growler, Wonder, all of OoN really.

Were you guys all part of Molten Core Swim Team? Trying to remember where you guys originally came from.

I remember Jealousy from ALONG time ago on the forums, are any of you that person by chance? He was such a troll hehe..
I remember Jealousy from ALONG time ago on the forums, are any of you that person by chance? He was such a troll hehe..

Jealousy was Caps' 29. MCST was alive in 29s and 49s before OoN. My 29 guild was Team Play with Tao (Ecoleader), Druin (Druyn), Comet (Drizzo), Gloryheals, etc.
Jealousy was Caps' 29. MCST was alive in 29s and 49s before OoN. My 29 guild was Team Play with Tao (Ecoleader), Druin (Druyn), Comet (Drizzo), Gloryheals, etc.

I remember Teamplay, we played some great games against them way back in the day.
My 29 was Faze.
taking break from wow. pce
09/20/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Egotripping

Peace man.. when you get back in STL let me know and we can grab some Kriegers or something.
09/20/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Wíthered

Was <MYT> (29s) from that same BG?
09/20/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Egotripping

Later Ego! It's been fun, looking forward to seeing you on the field in the future!

May your Ice Lances always shatter,
Yumcheuk(Clyde).