49s thread of Tremendous Anticipation

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
Guess I'm going to reroll something with actual CC...impossible for our offense to kill an FC with a single druid healer + playing ret makes me want to bash my head with bricks.
I've never had anyone in the bracket be unhittable when I was right on them, but I was keeping on kartak and could not hit him unless he was stunned in place. Either he's streaming a ton of stuff, lagging him a ton, or something else is up. I hope he's not lag macroing or using other methods to purposely force his lag. He's not shooting around the screen (although occasionally he is...) it's just that it seems that he is NOT where he appears to be.

You know, if you've got a problem with me, you could actually talk to me in teamspeak. Or read what I'm saying in teamspeak. Whatever. Anyway - sorry, there's no conspiracy. I have a terrible connection, which I figured you'd notice when I'd stop, stand still, and die doing absolutely nothing. I must be a terrible hacker.

Sorry you can't handle killing me; everyone else seems to do fine. Ever thought the problem might be you?

Your !@#$%ing thus far has been amusing, but now it's irritating.
if this was facebook id like your post
I felt something was very VERY wrong with Kartak and I could not hit him the last game.

The weird exploit in xp on wasn't like what i've seen kartuk do, druids are inherently slippery due to their shapeshift. The BG one I saw was different, in that i'd hit an aoe root and it would whiff completely, wasnt a spell miss and my aim was dead on.
10/01/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Necoangelus
if this was facebook id like your post

Roll over post. Click "Like". Receive bacon.
While games started with a faceroll, they ended with a bang -- quality coordination on both sides! I hated to see that last loss, but it was worth it to see a well-played game.

Next time Alliance, let's start the night with the level of communication that we ended with tonight. Great callouts made that last game competitive and a lot of fun.
geeked bro warlock/spriest/rog imo
10/01/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Egotrippingz

Yeah I got a lock coming up like lvl 36 atm.

As to not being able to hit Kartak...I spend about 75% of the game sitting in roots/snares, but I didn't notice any difficulty hitting him (aside from the general typhoons/roots/etc)
10/01/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Kartak
I've never had anyone in the bracket be unhittable when I was right on them, but I was keeping on kartak and could not hit him unless he was stunned in place. Either he's streaming a ton of stuff, lagging him a ton, or something else is up. I hope he's not lag macroing or using other methods to purposely force his lag. He's not shooting around the screen (although occasionally he is...) it's just that it seems that he is NOT where he appears to be.

You know, if you've got a problem with me, you could actually talk to me in teamspeak. Or read what I'm saying in teamspeak. Whatever. Anyway - sorry, there's no conspiracy. I have a terrible connection, which I figured you'd notice when I'd stop, stand still, and die doing absolutely nothing. I must be a terrible hacker.

Sorry you can't handle killing me; everyone else seems to do fine. Ever thought the problem might be you?

Your !@#$%ing thus far has been amusing, but now it's irritating.

I don't read TS chat and you don't even have a mic do you? I'm overracting a bit but that was so frustrating on my end when I needed to kill/pressure you and spent long amount of time chasing you while being unable to land most attacks. I'll just wipe my posts clean as to avoid antagonizing people further.
I'm done for now; going to focus on other things. If I keep playing I'm just going to piss people off and I'm not enjoying the games as much as I thought I would. Sorry for always being a @#!$%^ : (
10/01/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Egotrippingz
i cant get ts to work on the stream. might sort it out eventually but for now its just my mic and my music. mainly just music since i don't talk much when i smoke, i just rage to people on realid

Hah, you smoke and pvp at the same time? I used to do that, but once the bracket became bursty, I couldn't multitask it.

I talk as much as humanly possible on TS and I like it when people chip in and talk about their CCs. But I kind of miss the efficient war machine communications of takea - Zion and I usually talk about titties halfway in the match. Or I compare deso to some ex's I had.

I got a work assignment on Saturday as well :( I'm like a mini Rockefeller. so hopefully Thursdays will be active.
Everyone gets frustrated sometimes. Rather then just stay away from games completely, just relax for awhile and come back when you want to. Nobody wants you gone, being able to not get worked up over it though is a plus. Frankly, i'm just impressed that you didn't become troll bait.
10/01/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Geeked

Yeah I got a lock coming up like lvl 36 atm.

As to not being able to hit Kartak...I spend about 75% of the game sitting in roots/snares, but I didn't notice any difficulty hitting him (aside from the general typhoons/roots/etc)

Hey, try demo for a bit. It's pretty damn amazing on my level 42. Going to give it a shot Thursday.
im leveling eventually i swear it
yay ego! darkmoon is coming ^.^ lvl in bgs with aams. You're both about the same level, and it's alot of fun.
I'll get there eventually as well.

Biggest issue with destro is lack of mobile damage. It's great when I can turret but if I'm trying to chase something down forget about it.

-Geeked
It seems that PvP Insignias for players below lvl 70 are no longer available at the vendor...
I can buy the BoA and turd versions of the insignia still.
Both horde and alliance.