[A] SHATTER - 1/6hm msv + 2/6hof recruiting

Barthilas
Shatter is a 10 man raiding guild on the Barthilas Server which formed in the final tier of Cataclysm. We raid on a casual timetable of two nights a week (Thursday and Sunday 8:30 -11:30pm AEST) but strive to be as hardcore as possible. The guild formed mid way through Tier 13 and managed to fill up the roster and clear Heroic Dragon Soul in 7 weeks.

The guild has a laid back environment but raiding two nights a week we like to accomplish as much as possible and this means being committed to the group and having a solid knowledge of your class.

We are seeking to finalise our roster and are in need of:

EXCEPTIONAL RANGED DPS - considering most classes

For more information or further questions contact myself or Vanadys or drop an app at www.shatterbarthilas.shivtr.com
bump
bump
coochdawwwwwwwwwwg
b
bumpitity
would really like a warlock (:
im interested, decent raid experience (although not on this toon) but im hoping to make this my main for MoP
Gefion, get in touch with Akirandra in game and have a chat to him about it if you haven't already. Certainly preferring a lock.
yeh deffs need lock, bump diz shiz
b
bumpo
b
b
b
Hey mate, need a pally ? can be any spec, I've been raiding on wow since vanilla so i have a fair bit of raiding exp. I also play a fair bit.
updated
wow coochie
bump
WtB wArLoCk