Balancepowertracker

Druid
Hey all,

Just downloaded balancepowertracker and I was wondering how do I edit it and so simple things like move it around? Usually with addons like this it's shift click, but I can't get it to move. It appears in an inconvenient spot when i log in, but it works properly. Also it doesn't appear under my addons in interface options and I was wondering if that was normal?
There is likely an options menu by typing /balancepowertracker or by accessing your addons. I would imagine that you will find an "unlock" selection.
Can also do /bpt and I believe the option is Move Freely.
/bpt brings up the menu, and it is indeed the in the general interface menu.

If that doesn't work for you, go to your character selection screen, hit the addons button in the bottom left corner, and make sure BalancePowerTracker_Options is check marked to load.
Make sure that you have the options portion of the addon enabled as well
Don't forget to check your addons to ensure you have the Options enabled! : )
I believe the issue is with the addon itself as I am experiencing the exact same issue you described.

Currently I have learned to live with it but am lookin for another option..
I believe the issue is with the addon itself as I am experiencing the exact same issue you described.

Currently I have learned to live with it but am lookin for another option..

The exact same problem as the OP? As in, you can't figure out how to move it? Because it's been described above.

If /bpt isn't working for you and you've made sure you have BalancePowerTracker_Options enabled, and you've tried disabling every other addon you have and running only this one and it's still not working, then you can make a post on the wowinterface.com page for BPT to see if the addon author knows what the problem is.

Don't see why you guys specifically would be having this problem when it's working just fine for everyone else unless you just don't have the options enabled or another addon is interfering with it.