bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
hey, i live in the usa and work graveyard shift so i have had a hard time fiding guild.. been doing LFR untill. Ive been MT in lfr but im willing to go OT and main DPS. My good gear is tank gear but i have a set of dps gear around 463. im 471 in my tank set. I raided as dps all through wotlk and quit playing for a bit to come back to pugs. best time i ever had was raiding on oceanic servers because its right when i get off work and i have ample time to play, so i can raid 7 days a week as long as they start around midnight server time.
bump
12/11/2012 11:25 PMPosted by Nezeres
hey, i live in the usa and work graveyard shift so i have had a hard time fiding guild.. been doing LFR untill. Ive been MT in lfr but im willing to go OT and main DPS. My good gear is tank gear but i have a set of dps gear around 463. im 471 in my tank set. I raided as dps all through wotlk and quit playing for a bit to come back to pugs. best time i ever had was raiding on oceanic servers because its right when i get off work and i have ample time to play, so i can raid 7 days a week as long as they start around midnight server time.

get in touch with me ingame bud
bump
bump!
bump for new boss!
Bump for Dat Holy Pally
bump
bump
bump for ambershaper
BUMP